Au explain !

High school au ! Wow everyone's role gonna change a bunch.

  Hexside is a private school , nobody knows how to enroll but some do , mostly criminals attend this school , even the teachers themselves have dark criminal activities. What surprises the government more is that the students remain normal and lawful once gradueated out.

Belos is the principal , the different school principals like Bump are head teachers of their subjects. Kikimora is vice principal or secretary.

Abomination = Science

Illution = Drama

Construction = STEM

Bard = Music

Beast Keeping = PE

Oracle = Math

Plant = Garden

Healing = Medical

Potion = Chemistry

Other = Clubs / Other Subjects

Emperor's Coven = Staffs + History

  Luz and Y/N are Witches but Y/N is the one who posses the door and Luz only went to the human world by accident or incident. Golden guard or Hunter is the principal's adopted nephew also a grimwalker , soon figured out by himself , kikimora is usually the mother figure in the household yet being adopted aswell.

  Y/N lived long enough in the human world to fit right in and surprisingly live in the room beside Hunter's in the apartments and the only thing that seperate them is a wall that is not soundproof , their not in the same apartment but the same floor.

  Hunter fits the song " No Friends " perfectly in this storey , his the odd one out at school , a loner , the one who pulls out DN jokes to make people go away from him.

  Y/N often ignored Hunter because of hoe troublesomr he is , but they chat overtime when they encounter.

  Y/N is not the best with illution magic so she always have a necklace which has a chipped gem that powers the illution so their ears look round and have normal eye colours , they do have a palisman and I like you guys to imagine it as your pet , they will be use in the storey as YPM/N ( your palisman name ) and Y/PM ( your palisman ).

  Belos is the one who belives witches are real , even tho theory had it he is the brother of philip( plus belos is philip) but for this fanfic sake , no. So yeah his human , everyone is beside Luz and Y/N , the green rotten streak on his face is actually a scar now , it's always been a scar.

  Eda is just a criminal that hid from the government ,she still took Luz in and king is just a talking wolf or cubbone or whatever lol- actually his a wolf that accidentally encounter Y/N when they came to the universe , they panicked and cast the speech spell on it and soon Eda found this lil wolfy and adopted it as a pet and king likes bone so that's why he wears a skull over his head.

  And yes I will be making a seperate book for theorys and drawings as the season now is on hiatus.

  Luz's hero name is Azora and Y/N's is H/N since I want you guys to think one for yourself.

  Bcause of the reality glitch this cause Luz appear in that world and along with monsters from boiling isles but the creatures only slowly leak into the world.

  Y/N and Luz met as heroes and soon found each other enrolled the same school , Luz learn most human culture from them and also the dn jokes so she won't fall into them.

And Lumity :D , I not a fan of goldric but Lunter- HELL NAW- not bc I simp for hunter , is because he acts like a sibling and now Vee , damn their triplets/three siblings xd , Eda Camilia , get ready to adopt two more childs.

  Why am I publishing this.. No idea ! I wrote a frew chapters already so it will be published quickly but yeah , this will still take time.

  Also vibing to " Revived " by Derivakat , is edgy but like cook aswell , it fits the trio( luz y/n hunter ) really well despite it doesn't suit them like their not revived like wilber.

  Also a mini thing at the thumbnail that proof why " I will be the bad guy again " , this lyric makes sense to y/n , imagine to theory and I might make a chapter to reveal it >:D