• No Freinds •

Y/N's pov :

  Hello anonymous readers , oh surprise yes I know you. I'm Y/N L/N or basicly you , a powerful witch from the boiling isles in the human realm , in a 'normal' school.

" Oh my god did she really say that ? " Skara said asking Boscha.

" Yeah , I can't belive it , she thought that she is so special because she's rich , girl ~ half of the school is " Boscha replied , gossiping a student with her gang.

  Who are they ? The mean girls , but their also the basketball players , Boscha is their leader and the star player , she can even get away with murder if she has to.

" What's a Dn- " A ranf6om victim asks.

" DEEZ NUTS- HAH " Hunter awnsered before running away getting chased after.

  Now him , his known to be scary to some people for his crimson eyes , were they crimson ? No one knows until he was unmasked. He is usually known to tell 'those' jokes and everybody hates him , even me.

  I'd finally reached my locker , looking at it , " Blight twins were here ~ " a text said , right this duo , they are pranksters in this school aswell but never teamed up with Hunter , rumours has it they were threatened by the man himself to not work with eachother.

  I took my book and went to the first class , history class. Miss Lilith's class , this will be a pain since Hunter mostly hate her , like alot. He always interupts her and get detention.

  After the class , as usual he was sent to detention but came back for music class. Mx. Raine taught the history of Pop Culture and let use choose songs.

" ' Wolves ' by Selena Gomez and Marshmello " Viney suggested.

" ' No Friends ' by Cadmium " I'd suggested.

" ' Stole the Show ' by Kygo " A student suggested.

" Anymore suggestions ? " They asked and we all staied silent.

  They play the songs , when the song I picked goes on , I'd hesitated and hummed before singing along quietly. A voice then rose in a whispering tone , singing a duet with me. The song soon was over , changing to the lasty song , we'd stop singing and listin to the song.

" I think I've heard two singers in this class , but I will not reveal them in respect " Mx. Raine said.

" Now if theres no more questions then class dismiss " They stated and we all stood up.

" Goodbye Mx. Raine " The whole class said.

" Alright goodbye , now off you go to Recess " They then said and we all left the room.

  I was just sitting below the tree in the garden , reading a book , then a shadow loom over so I'd close the book looking up.

  Hunter stood there , looming over with a hand beside my head. He'd look at a direction so I look over , it was shown a steaming student , craving revenge.

" Hunter where are you ! I'm gonna get you I swear " He'd shouted , before running away to find him.

" Phew... Hey sorry if I'd spooked you there " He'd apologize , returning in a standing position , that's rare for a jackass.

" Is fine.. " I'd respond , continue to read.

" Your attitude really reminds me of Candice " He'd said.

" I'm not falling for that joke " I'd replied , unfazed.

" Hm.. that's not a common reaction but I like it ~ " He'd teased.

" More like you like my fist into your masked face " I'd threatened.

" Whoah easy there , don't want you to break your hand " He'd roasted back.

" Brat " I'd spat standing up.

" Nerd " He'd teased.

" Easy there buddys " Emira said , hugging us together , she's one of the blight twins.

" Group hug ! " Edric said , hugging all of us , his the other blight twin.

" Were not friends " I'd said , pushing all of them away , I'd walk away , hugging my book.

" Let's talk again someday " I'd heard Hunter shouted before I was inside again.

  The day continued off with classes , soon the school ended and I went home to make Lunch , how did I get money you ask ? Well I have a part time job at the café near my apartment and it's payment can keep me at school and stay at the apartment. Sometime I go back to the boiling isles to eat since I need to save up the earth currency's.

  I went to do homework and later I scroll through penstagram on my scroll. Hmmm nothing special , I'd then heard the same voice from before , the one who sang the duet with me. I'd join in midway , surprising them.

" Who are you ? " They asked through the wall.

" Secret ~ but at least were in the same school " I'd stated.

" Yeah , so a fellow loner ? " They asked.

" Yup , I perfer to read books alone , you ? " I'd return a question.

" Be myself and talk to an imagination self that is a witch , I'm just stuck in my own fantasy because of my uncommon eye colour " They replied.

" Got a nickname ? Mine is N/N " I'd said.

" Call me Golden Guard , that's it's name so I suppose " He'd said.

" Nice nickname , * Y/PM jumps to your desk * oh hello YPM/N watcha doing here buddy ? " I'd asked my palisman , petting them.

" You got a pet ? Cool " Goldy spoke.

" I guess , what about you ? " I'd asked.

" No , my uncle ban me from having any " He'd replied.

" That's sad , their great companys " I'd stated.

" Yeah they would... " He'd replied , a bit gloomy from the tone.

" I mean I know what strict parents feels like , I won't judge " I'd stated.

" I suppose were emotion buddys " He'd exclaim.

" Yup " I'd agree.

---

  This chapter makes Y/N looks like those y/n that sings and always ' accidentally ' get notcied by the love intrest but why does all my fanfics the y/n can sing ? Well you see I can sing too so yeah , since fanfics are sometime base on the writer that explains it.