• Heroes •

Is Saturday today and I was chilling in my room with a pockey in mouth , I even made the room soundproof so Goldy can't hear me unless I despell it.

" This is Perry Porter on the news , it has been seen there's an existence of a monster in the gravetown city , go to safety now , I repeat GO TO SAFETY " The reporter said and the news ended , I'd finished the pockey and look out.

" A trash slug ?! What is it doing there ! Guess I will have to save humanity or I'm doomed too , comon YPM/N " I'd stated and make the necklace wore off , showing my pointy ears and my E/C eyes.

  I change into my witch uniform and put on my witches cloak , putting a mask on , MPM/N turns into my staff and I teleported onto the rooftop , riding them to the trash slug.

" Do not fret citizens ! This is merely a trash slug but do be warned their not friendly " I'd made my speech and use vines to wrap up the creature.

  It roar and I'd summon a barrel of salt , when it roared again I took the chance and teleported up into the air , flinging the barrel into it's mouth , it screeches and shrinks while I flew down , then I saw another witch containing the creature.

" I'm surprised , another witch in the human realm I see " I'd stated , gaining their attention.

" The names Azora , who are you ? I thought I'm the only one who got transported here " She'd said.

" Mine is H/N , nice to meet you , I got here by a portal that I possess " I'd stated and the public started to cheer our names.

" It seems like mysterious heroes appeared , they were witches from another world , now how many lies has been hidden away from us humans ? Stay tuned " Perry Porter reports from a distance.

" Let's go before they questions us anything " I'd stated.

" But where ? " She'd asked and I teleport her to my apartment along with me.

" Welcome to my apartment " I'd stated and she'd look around.

" So fantasy is real now huh " Goldy spoke from the other room.

" Who's that ? " Azora asked.

" That's the Golden Guard , that's just his nickname tho , his my neighbor " I'd told her.

" Hey... You possess the portal right ? Can you take me back to the boiling isles ? " She'd asked.

" Yes but when I close it you won't be able to come back " I'd warned her.

" ... It wouldn't hurt staying in the human realm for a while , right ? " She'd thought.

" Alright I'm not going , but I'm Luz " She'd declared.

" Hmm a reintroduction , I'm Y/N , a student at Hexside , if you got a chance to be enrolled , you can usually find me at the garden " Id told her.

" I'll keep a note to that " She'd stated.

" Anyways I'm gonna head back to Eda , the human who took me in , she seem to belive in me since she got a talking wolf already " She'd stated.

" Alright go on but here " I'd stated and pass her my spare necklace.

" Huh? What does this do " She'd asked.

" It hides your ears and put a illution over them like mine , but it also cover my e/c eyes since their unnatural for humans " I'd inform her , activating mine.

" Thanks , now I'm gonna go , wanna work together next time ? " She'd offerd.

" Ofc , also I will need to culture you with some human stuff before school , got it ? "  I'd said and she'd nodded , going to the rooftop to fly away.

  I'd change out of the clothes back to my usual clothing and despell my soundproof spell.

" Hey got any theorys on who are the heroes ? " Goldy askes.

" Nah , how about you ? " I'd lied.

" No clue , still after H/N exposed their way of going in this realm people have been looking for it " Goldy stated and I'd turn on my phone , the social medias are bombing with questions.

" Dang this incident cause alot of attention , even people across the world start saying it " I'd commented.

" Guess all my weird wishes came true " He'd stated.

" They were always true " I'd quietly said.

" What ? " He'd questioned.

" N-Nothing " I'd struggled.

" Anyways I manage to get a dack of magic cards , I wounder if they were brought over by them " He'd stated and send over the pictures.

  We'd added each other on our social media accounts not too long ago.

" Hmmm I think they were called Hex's-Holdems , I got a dack aswell " I'd told him.

" Wow now I'm glad to have a neighbor like you " He'd commented.

" You use to find me annoying ? Wow that hurts " I'd stated sarcastically.

" Ouch did I really hurt you ? " He'd said it sarcastically aswell and we both laughed.

" Anyways my uncle needs me , bye " He'd said.

" Alright bye goldy " I'd said and he scoffs before I heard his door closed.

  The rest of the week ended with us talking about theorys and me slowly revealing the truth. But sometimes I would head out to do hero work as that's what it is , I soon found out someone abusing the power of the titan blood to cause a reality glitch that bring creatures from the boiling isles to the human realm.  But I keep it to myself as there were no solution to stop it.

  During this weeks Luz sometimes come over with her human disguise to learn about the human culture and social media , I even introduce her to Goldy , he seems to like the company and we be weird together.

" Us weirdos have to stick together right " Luz stated.

" Yup ! Despite wanting private alone times I really like you guys companies " Goldy commented.

" Then that's our motto " I'd stated and we all laughed happily.

" L/NN ( Luz's nickname ) how did you think of that ? " I'd then asked.

" It comes from my foster parent " She'd stated , Eda huh , that's cool.