• Secrets •

After yesterday Boscha was more pissed then usual , Luz always drag me over to chat with Hunter since she was the connection of the trio.

" Maybe we could be the deadliest trio in school , I mean were really strong " Luz suggested.

" Like shit will I be with him " I'd said.

" Is uncommon for people to be interesting for me so your lucky you bitch " He'd said.

" Guys chill out , if we have to reach that goal we have to stick together , us weirdos have to stick together " Luz stated and Hunter froze.

" That sounded... Familiar " He'd said.

" Goldy ?! " Luz pointed out.

" Your Goldy , so I am the rommate of the school's jackass " I'd stated.

" Then your N/N ? The smartass about fantasy ? " He'd said.

" Now that secrets are revealed I guees the trio is complete ? " Luz said in a smirkish tone.

" * Sigh * Seems like it " I'd stated.

" Hell yeah ! " Luz cheered.

" Oh look is the weird trio " Boscha teased behind us.

" What " Both me and Hunter said in a threatening tone , my eyes leave a aura of my e/c while crimson aura came out of Hunter's.

" No joke Boscha the rumours are true about Hunter " Kat said.

" Now what are you guys gonna do about it ? Prove it ? No no I act too weird for that to be true " Hunter threatens.

" And maybe your just a cowerd who has weird vision , maybe you should get your eyes checked " I'd roasted.

" L-Let's go girls , we will get this losers the other time " Boscha stated and they went away.

" Um guys you good ? " Luz asked , seems like she didn't know what happened.

" Yeah , Boscha just forgot something she need to do " I'd lied as both me and Hunter turn back , turning back to normal.

" But the deadliest trio could come true , if we got more people we could be the deadliest group " Hunter stated.

" Then I need to be badass , what should I do ? " Luz asked.

" Hmmm , got a thing for baseball ? " I'd asked.

" Yea , it's a cool sport " Luz stated.

" Then let's meet up in the apartment , I got a plan " I'd stated and they nodded.

  After school , we'd head home before Luz and Hunter came to my apartment , I let them in and bring them to my room YPM/N followed us in and Hunter started to stroke their fur/feather.

" Guess the school jackass have a soft spot for pets " I'd teased.

" Well at least I know your weakness " He'd threatens back.

" No... No you don't " I'd awkwordly said.

" Oh I do ~ " He'd said and I start to back up and run , only for him to tackle me to the floor to hug me.