blueberry pancakes.

it was a late night and you and yelena were on the couch of your shared apartment. you we're supposed to be watching a tv show but you two were having the most compelling conversation ever.

"no way blueberry pancakes are WAY better then y/f/p." yelena said. "umm no your soo wrong. y/f/p are unmatched." you said back. this conversation was slowly turning in to an argument. "how are they better. blueberry pancakes are so good especially if you drowned them in syrup." yelena said wit her hands in the air now. you laughed at this. "yelena your literally a child. and no, y/f/p go wit anything." you said back laughing at this argument. yelena however, did not find it entertaining. "why are you laughing. this is a serious conversation." yelena said is a stern voice. "yelena were arguing abt pancakes. this isn't that important." you still laughing at what's happening.

"what ever i'm going to bed. night." yelena said getting up for her spot and walking into the bedroom. "yelena, baby, come back." you said getting up and chasing her. one thing abt yelena was she is VERY stubborn. "baby?" you said opening the door to your bedroom. no answer. "baby. listen to me." you said walking over the bed, and laying down next to her. she was facing the wall so you laid your head in the crook of her neck. you kissed her neck and moved up to her jawline. she didn't smile but you could tell she was abt break. you rubbed her back, and kissed the spot under her ear. boom, there was that smile you looked for. "are you still mad, babe?" you asked no looking at her. "keep
running my back and i won't be." you said rolling over. "ok fine, come here." you said laying flat on the bed. she laid on you one leg in between yours. "te amo baby." you said and kissed her head. "ya tebya lyublyu." she said back.

you woke up extra early so you could do something. you were in the kitchen making blueberry pancakes. you were almost, flipping the last pancake when you felt arms wrap around your waist. "what are you doing." yelena asked. "don't act dumb. you know." you said wit an attitude. "ik. i just wanna hear you say it." yelena said back wit power in her voice. "your a pain. you know that." you said back moving the pan from the stove and flipping it over on a plate. you grabbed the plate and handed it to yelena. "here." you said annoyed. yelena might be stubborn, but so are you. you grabbed your plate and sat at the table to eat. yelena walked over and sat next to you. "why are you so far." yelena asked. "i'm literally right next to you what do you mean." you said looking at her. "come here." she said as she pulled your chair closer to hers. "i love you malyshka." she said kissing your cheek. "te amo amor."

——————
hii! thanks for everyone asking if i'm ok. i'm fine just a simple volleyball injury. i'm going to be post every other day so it's not random any more.