my girl

if there was one thing everyone in the compound knew, it was that you were yelena's girl. yelena was always over protective, which didn't bother you, you thought it was quite cute. you knew she cares about you. so when she she started calling you "my girl" you knew that you were the only one for her.

she would use the saying all the time when she didn't if someone was to close it touching you.  when wanda later her head on your shoulder. yelena would grab you a say "my girl" to her before walking away with her hand grabbing yours. this normally resulted in you punishing you, which you either enjoyed or wish that she would make it enjoyable.

"baby what, it's just wanda, she my friend." you said whining as you were pulled down the hallway. "i don't like the way she was touching you." she said back sternly pulling in your wrist harder. "no" you said before stopping in your place. "no , what do you mean no love." yelena said back with wit in her voice. she just stared at you and wrapped her arms around your waist. the look on her face could make you melt. she was trying to be stern, but she couldn't keep it up for you. "baby i love you, you know i do, but wanda wasn't doing anything bad. she my best friend. i would never do anything like that to you." you nervously as you wrapped your arms around yelena's neck. "i know love, i know." yelena said as she rubbed her hands up and down your sides, "i just don't like people touching what's mine" she said as whispering in your ear. "do you understand lover." yelena said looking back in your eyes. "hmm" you hummed as yelena pulled you back to your room, gently.

once you got in your room, you got the yelena you were love fond of. yes you like protective tough yelena, but soft cuddly yelena was just as nice.

as you laid on your bed you opened your arms to try and get the blonde to lay with you. all you had to do was smile and look at her with doe eyes and she was wrapped around your finger. she couldn't not accept your invitation, so she laid on you as you rubbed her back. "i like you more when your like this." you said pulling her closer to you, even though there was no way she could get closer to you before just melting into you. "i like it when you do that." she said mention the way you traced random patterns on her bare back. "anything for my sweetheart" you said placing a kiss on her lips. yelena blushed at the sudden nickname.

just because you were "yelena's girl" didn't mean she wasn't yours. yelena was a softie at heart. no madder how much she would tell you she wasn't she was. she will act all tough around the team but really once it was just the two of you, she wouldn't leave your side. you might be "yelena's girl" but yelena was "your sweetheart".

—————
hii, i'm back (kinda) i will for sure post more but don't be surprised if i disappear again. also send me request if you have any. anyways <3 u!!!