1: death

"Holy shit, uh- I've never been president before!" Tommy stood at the podium, looking down to the audience. Maybe it was meant to be? 

"WOO, TOMMY!!" Tubbo screamed at Tommy from the front row of the audience. As Tommy looked around he spotted Wilbur at the back giving him slow nods. Was Wilbur finally proud of him? 

"This is very surreal-" Tommy said looking at Quackity right next to him. 

"May I... Mr President? "  Tommy's eyes shimmered in excitement. Wilbur stated that Tommy would never ever be president, but someone was calling him president in that moment. Tommy gave Quackity a nod then moved aside and let Quackity start speaking. 

Wil? Tommy saw Wilbur making his way from the back of the audience to the back of the podium. Why was Wilbur walking to the back of the podium. As Wilbur was moving Tommy slowly slid to the back. 

"Wilbur?" Wil looked up as he was breaking the entrance to his plan. He slowly shook his head and walked into the tunnel, blocking the entry way. 

"Tommy, are you okay?" Tubbo was on the podium behind Tommy, putting his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"We need to go. WE NEED TO GO NOW." 

"What? What are you talking about Tommy?"

"QUACKITY. HE'S DOING IT." As Tommy finished his sentence Quackity nodded and started an evacuation on L'Manberg. 

When people left the area Quackity and Tubbo climbed off the podium waiting for Tommy.

Ph1LzA has joined the game

Phil? What was Phil doing here? 

"Tommy, you need to get down. NOW!" Tommy gave a slight nod and it took 3 seconds.

1: Wilbur started to sing the words on the walls and Tommy finished speaking.

2: Wilbur stared at Phil with watery eyes and Tommy took a step towards the ladder.

3: Wilbur clicked the button. Tommy, well...

Tommyinnit was blown up by Wilbur Soot

"TOMMY NO-" Tubbo screamed to the lifeless body behind the podium. Tubbo ran to it and picked it up, looking at burn marks on his body and t-shirt. There was shock in the audience.

Wilbur heard Tubbo's screams then realised, Tommy was gone. That was all it took.

"Phil kill me, KILL ME PHIL. Tommy's gone so KILL ME." Wilbur shoved his diamond sword into Phil's hands and smiled. Phil shook his head then Wil turned the sword towards his chest. He gave Wil a nod then the sword sliced through his chest and hit his heart. Phil sat there with bloody hands and his own son's body in his hands. 

He peaked through the cracks of the cobble and saw Tubbo and Quackity holding Tommy's body. Suddenly Phil broke the blocks in between them and made eye contact with Quackity. 

"Tubbo, look.." Tubbo didn't take his eyes off of Tommy's bloody and burnt body. Phil gave Quackity a nod and Quackity spoke to him again.

"Tubbo, it's Wilbur." Then Tubbo looked up and made eye contact with Phil. He carried Tommy's body to Wilbur's then began to cry again. 

A/N

Hi! This was VERY fun to write! I'm hoping to write a lot more chapters :)

WORD COUNT: 491