5: escapees (kinda..)

Tommy walks up to Wilbur as he sits in a corner of the cold stone walls.

"What do you want child." He says glaring up to Tommy mid guitar tuning.

He slowly moved the guitar down and sat next to him.

"I said what do you want." Still looking at Tommy with nothing but boredom in his muddy eyes.

"Listen Wil. Do you know how the train comes along the platform every few hours and stays for a few seconds"

"Yes Tommy. That's been happening for months."

"Well, where does that train lead?"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, I DON'T CONDUCT IT!"

"JESUS NO NEED TO SHOUT!"

"Sorry. It's hard having you as my only company in this shithole. Not to mention how much you speak!"

"I didn't come here to get insulted."

"Well you have many flaws Mr Innit."

"Fine I'll just go!"

"Where exactly? Do you mean the seats that you deemed yours even though we're stuck here together for eternity?"

"You are so fucking-"

"I'm so fucking what? Say it Tommy. Say it."

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING PUSHY"

Wilbur let out a chuckle and then crossed his arms at Tommy with a smirk.

"Now tell me what you rudely interrupted me for."

Tommy groaned then let out words. "OKAY. So, do you know how the train comes across every few hours?"

"Yes you already asked me that and then I said I don't-"

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION WILBUR."

"Wow, you know a word that big? I'm surprised!"

"Oh my fucking god." 

"ANYWAY! BACK TO THE MEANING OF THIS!"

"I would greatly appreciate that actually." Wilbur adjusted and then looked at Tommy intrigued in what he was saying for once. 

"OKAY! So what if we got on the train when it stops?"

"Not possible, the doors don't open."

"That's where you're wrong Mr Soot!"

"You see, they briefly opened when those weird lookalikes of us tried to get on."

"What are you saying Tommy?"

"What I'm saying is that we try to get on!"

"And how are we going to do that?"

"We're going to walk up to the doors and DEMAND entry!"

As Tommy perked up as if he was doing a battle stance Wilbur just chuckled, he couldn't be serious? A few seconds of silence went by and Wilbur just questioned him.

"You can't be serious?"

"I'm dead serious Wil. That train may be our ticket out of this shithole!"

"I would love to see you try Tommy."

As Wilbur finished his statement the train pulled up at it's usual time. Tommy immediately ran up to it and started shouting at it.

"HOW'S IT WORKING OUT FOR YOU TOMMY?"

Tommy turned his back to the doors and crossed his arms at Wilbur. Then Wil's grin slowly sank. And the doors opened, soon to realise that it was someone coming out of them.

A/N

I did not realise this fic was doing good and it's been 8 months since the last part BUT HERE YOU GO SINCE I SAW PEOPLE LIKED IT.

WORD COUNT: 504