2: afterlife

"Tommy?" 

Tommy squinted his eyes. Wilbur was standing over him. 

"W-Wil?" Tommy looked at Wilbur then looked around them. They were on a train.

"We're dead Tommy, we're fucking dead!" 

"What? What do you mean dead." 

Then Wilbur grinned. Why was he grinning? This isn't normal. They can't be dead. 

"I blew up L'Manberg Tommy. Chekhov's gun." 

Tommy suddenly stood up and looked through the windows.

"Tubbo.. Quackity.. What have you done Wil."

"I killed us both Tommy." Wilbur was running up and down the train laughing. Was this some kind of sick joke to him? They were fucking dead and could do nothing about it. Tommy ran up to Wil and pinned him to the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR. WE CAN'T GO BACK. IM STUCK WITH YOU HERE FOREVER."

Wilbur grinned. 

"Not forever Tommy you silly boy."

"What are you talking about Wil? What do you mean not forever?"

"Tsk tsk tsk Tommy, did I never tell you about what Dream told me?"

"What Wil? What did the oh so intelligent Dream tell you?"

"Well, you really think I'd just go off and kill myself Tommy? I'm not an idiot."

"Then why are we here Wil? Why are we on a tube in the afterlife." 

"He'll revive us Tommy! Dream will revive us" 

Wilbur continued grinning then forced Tommy back down. 

"That's impossible Wil. You can't just be brought back to life."

Wilbur chuckled then gave Tommy a book signed by Dream. He skimmed it then sat back.

"Wil, this is probably fake."

Wilbur shook his head then continued to ramble until the train stopped.

"So you're saying we can get the discs when we're back? And all will be well?"

Wilbur smiled then nodded.

"Come on, we can talk more when we get off of this shit hole of a train."

Tommy smiled and jumped off the train, Wilbur following close behind. Getting his discs back was his main priority and no matter how long it took, he would retrieve what was once his. 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! It's rather late for me but I'll try and get out more chapters :)

WORD COUNT: 356