4: ghosts?

The train was frozen with closed doors while Wilbur and Tommy conversed. As Tommy finally found a flower sprouting from the small crack of soil in the ground, two spirits appeared in front of the train's doors.

"Hey Tom-" Wilbur scooted next to Tommy and rapidly tapped him on the shoulder until his head shot up.

"What Wil? I'm getting ready to sing to this daffodil." Tommy made eye contact with Wilbur then saw him point to the ghosts stepping onto the train.

"What the fuck- H- HEY!" Tommy shouted at them but they continued walking. As the train doors started closing green smiles were drawn onto the windows out of thin air.

"Wil- what's happening?"

"I think they're- us?"

"Wil, that's dumb. You can't clone a person."

"No- Tommy, they're ghosts?"

"HM?" Tommy looked at Wilbur giving him a confused look. Ghosts aren't real. It's impossible. But they did die and Tommy thought that was also impossible...

-

Tommy's house

Tubbo sat on Tommy's bed for hours, he didn't want to move. His best friend had just been murdered in front of him and there was nothing he could do about it. A mad man also terrorised him about it before disappearing out of thin air.

"Hello?" A tall half enderman walked into the room wearing a chipped crown and a jet black suit. He found Tommy's room and peaked his head through the door.

"Quackity said that you'd be here-" Tubbo's head sprouted up at the unfamiliar voice then found the other boy's eyes.

"W-what? Who are you?"

"Oh!" The boy walked closer to Tubbo. "The name's Ranboo" Ranboo grew a smile then walked up to Tubbo reaching down for a handshake.

"What does Quackity need now?"

"Oh! No, he doesn't need you at all! I just thought you needed someone-"

Tubbo looked up at the boy with teary eyes, and tilted his head.

"What?"

"Like, someone to comfort you! And a shoulder to cry on." The boy smiled at Tubbo and sat down next to him. Tubbo made eye contact with him then started balling his eyes out.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, he was your best friend-" As the boy was about to finish speaking he got cut off by Quackity running into the room. Both of the boys looked up as Quackity was panting.

"What is it Big Q? What happened?"

Quackity finally met Tubbo's eyes and said two names. Wilbur and Tommy. Tubbo stood up and walked up to Quackity confused.

"If this is some kind of sick joke I don't want it."

Quackity shook his head and spoke.

"L'Manberg. Some kind of phantom version of them are there Tubbo."

Tubbo tilted his head then dashed out to the L'Manberg crater. Quackity and Ranboo left in the room suddenly started running behind Tubbo and the next minute they saw two figures laughing.

"Wil! Give me the flower!"

The ghost version of Wilbur that got onto the train slowly nodded his head then placed the daffodil in the ghost Tommy's hair. The giggles continued after that before Tubbo got to the beginning of the crater and froze.

"Tommy?" Tubbo projected his voice loud enough for the ghosts to turn their heads.

"Tommy!" In the blink of an eye Tubbo was standing in front of the spirits almost crying.

"Tommy, Wilbur, what are you doing here? I thought you were dead?!" Tubbo, almost in tears tried hugging Tommy but then fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Tommy looked to the ground at Tubbo.

A/N

GHOSTINNIT AND GHOSTBUR ARE BACK BABY!!!!

WORD COUNT: 567