Love ❤️

While they were having their banters , the trio had their own thoughts running in their mind .

Ashwin was so happy that his best friend's became close to the person he loves . The genuine happinesss which were in their face when they talked , gave him so much joy .

Ashok was happy that his love always understood him without the need for explainations . He asked her once "En Tharu , nan enoda friends kooda time spend pandren Sona onumey keka matra , you just say me to spend time " .

Tharunya chuckled , "It's because they are always a positive influence to you , Ena Vida athigama they can keep you happy . Nee happy ah irukara people's ta pesatha nu en da solla poren " she told . And he fell in love with her all again .

He recalled all those and was smiling to himself . While Abishek was replaying the incident that took place in the morning .

The way she said she had a crush on him came out of the blue and he became deep red at that time . He was smiling to himself thinking these .

Karthik poked the three , "Ena da" Abishek leaned back and asked . "Apdi Ena da moonu perum class gavanikaringa , engaluku lam thookama varuthu " he whined . Abishek just chuckled and came to original position .

"Enavam macha" Ashwin asked Abishek , "Namba moonu perum apdi Ena class gavanikarom nu Ketan" he told controlling his smile. 

The trio laughed looking at each other . "Seri nan evening kelambiduven Tharu kooda veliya poganum , neeyum Ashwin uhm mudinja poitu sanjana va paarunga " Ashok said and Abishek turned to his side. 

"Dei nalaiku neeyum irukapa poitu pakalam da " he whined while Ashwin was chuckling . Both his friends knew , he was still afraid to face her and ask her the questions .

"Nee sister kooda kelambu nan Ivana iluthutu poren kandipa" Ashwin reassured while Abishek glared at him .

"Unakum Vela iruku Nala Thana macha nee poren nu volunteer pandra" Ashok asked laughing and Ashwin smiled sheepishly .

"Rendu perum olunga poitu en rendu sister ah yum ketatha solidunga " Ashok said chuckling while one smiled the other glared at him . You know who smiled and who glared right !? 😂

The last period got over and Ashok bid bye to them and went to pick up Tharunya .

Ashwin stared at Abishek for a whole minute before snatching his bag from him . "Enga thala escape aagura" he asked to Abishek who was prepared to go home.

"En paatha epdi teriyuthu" Abishek asked sarcastically . "Nee ipdilam ethuna panuva nu terinji thaan bag ah vaangunen vaa CSE department vazhiya poitu namba polam " Ashwin said and started dragging him .

"Dei dei unoda aal ah matum paka porom na varen illana Ila " Abishek said firmly . "Apdi Ena thaan da unaku Ava ta poitu pesa " Ashwin asked .

"Macha see unta maraika onum illa , paatha odanae pudichithu pesanum nu iruku thaan ana enga poitu pesuna Elam fun Ku nu soliduvalo nu bayam pothuma" Abishek said in a go and turned. 

"Nee solala nalum unaku avala pudichi irukunu engaluku teriyum da athunala thaan pesa solrom illana nanum Ashok uhm Una ethunala na force panirukom ah neeyae solu " Ashwin reasoned. 

Abishek thought for a minute, "Seri va All is well " he said and smiled . Ashwin smiled widely and both went to CSE department. 

First they reached shalini's class , she was packing her bags when they reached . "Heyy Ashwineyyyyyy Ena intha pakkam " she asked teasing .

He blushed a little and then composed himself , "Haan enaku Oru Rowdy friend irukanga avangaluku bye soltu polama illana apdiyae avanga kooda nadanthu gate Vara polama nu keka vanthen" he said chuckling .