Final Chapter ❤️

Abishek stood frozen in his place , his heart was beating so fast that he felt an instant urge that he was going to faint any time soon !!!

His face was pale , he lost all the colours , he couldn't even react to all the things that's happening in front of him.

All the others were frozen too , they didn't expect things to happen this way ... All looked at Sanjana whose face didn't have any expression .

It was hard to pull out some information from her face now . They were fearing for the worst that could happen . Already half of hell was loose , they didn't want the rest to fall apart .

Ashok shook Abishek , who snapped back into reality . The boy was now standing clueless like them . He looked back from Sanjana , and found the rest of the faces .

When he exactly found way to meet Abishek , he started throwing daggers at him with eyes . And Abishek was no less , he was ready to even throw him away .

The intensity between the glares were getting high and the surrounding started becoming awkward for everyone . Tharunya and Shalini went near Sanjana who was still in the same position .

They shook her and she came out of the trance . She turned back to see Abishek glaring at the boy .

She sighed , she was tired of all his behaviour . Once he acts like she deserves everything and the next he ignores her like plaque .

She shook her head from his thoughts , she need to rationalize the situation before it goes down the hill .

She looked at Ashok and Ashwin for help and they understood . Both dragged Abishek away from there .

"Loosa da neenga ena en da Inga kooptu vanthinga vidunga da " he was shouting at them . But they didn't budge even a little and brought far away , once they were out of reach they left him. 

Abishek glared at them , and they stood unaffected . "Dei paithiyam ah neenga en da " he said and clutched his head .

"Motha cool down aagu " Ashwin said . "Etheyyy cool down ah anga oruthen en aal ta propose panitu irukan cool down ahm la Ena da prechana ena vidunga nan anga poganum " Abishek roared .

"Technically Ava unoda aal eh illa , sir Vera ignore lam paninga ipa Ava just friend athukooda Ava Sona thaan " Ashok sneered .

"Deiii loosu Mari pesatha da " Abishek said his voice starting to crack . "Dei macha calm down please " Ashwin said holding his shoulders .

He was close to tears , "Deiiiii" that was the only thing he could say then . Both his friends hugged him immediately.

"Ava apdi easy ah poida mata , but know that you hurt her more " Ashok said slowly . Abishek nodded while hugging them .

"Cheri va polam anga but don't shout or anything seriya" Ashwin said and he nodded again .

Once they reached where the girls were, there was an erie silence . The boys were confused and looked around to see the girls sitting quietly in a bench where the bikes were .

Ashok slowly reached and held Sanjana's shoulder , she turned and gave him a wide smile . "Are you okay now !" He asked with more concern . She winked , "I'm super good bro " she said while giggling .

Ashok was a little confused about her behaviour , Tharunya sensed it and blinked her eyes reassuring him . He nodded and stood away .

It's still a bit awkward having Abishek and Sanjana . Abishek looked at the ground unable to meet her gaze .

"Antha payyan enga" Ashwin asked out of nowhere and everyone tensed up a bit . Ashwin bit his tongue , Shalini glared him .

"Suma iruka mataya Ashwineyyyyyy neee" she muttered and smacked his arms . "Manufacturing Defect ma " he said pouting .