❤️✋🏼

Ashok raced out of his class and reached Tharunya's class . There she was waiting for him . He smiled sheepishly and she gave a wide smile .

"Enga sir porom " she asked for the umpteenth time now . "Inum ethana vaati kepa" Ashok asked chuckling . "I guess until you tell me or we freaking show up at that place " she said nonchalantly .

He giggled and stopped his bike in front of her favourite coffee shop . She squealed a bit not believing his eyes . "Are we really here!" She exclaimed and pinched his arms .

"Adiyae ! Kanava nu check Pana unna kilanum d Ena illa paavi" he said dramatically . She gave him a toothy grin and practically dragged him in. 

After they settled inside and ordered their favourites , ' White Chocolate Mocha Frapp and Café Mocha ' .

"Orae happy polayae sir inaiku Ena vishayam" Tharunya asked seeing the constant smile that lingered in his lips .

He had two reasons , one being out with the person he loves after many weeks . And the other being his best friends got someone in their life's .

"Athu onum illa just the vibe I have , I know you like too see that smile " he winked . "Don't flatter yourself Mr. Ashok " she smiled chuckling and he said 'ouch' and rubbed his chest .

She laughed out loud seeing his childish act . "Okay now spill it " she said . He chuckled and told the reasons and she smiled widely hearing the second one .

"Are you serious , Ashwin loved somebody and someone has a crush on Abishek , this day can't get better " she said with her eyes twinkling . He smiled looking at the girl sitting in front of him.

She was more than happy for his friends , she always loved them and wished for their happiness and when it happened she was so happy .

"Stop ogling at me and avanga names ah solu , who are those lucky peoples nu pakalam " she smiled . "En d enkooda date Ku vanthaya illa avanunga Aal pathi terinjika vanthaya " he said pouting.

She burst into laughter and after a full damn minute she stopped and looked at him . "Come on now , en Ash ipdi enoda chellam la sollu I'm so so eager to knowwww plssssssss " she stressed the word and poured like a child and he gave up .

"Okay okay solren solren avlo please sola venam " he said chuckling and she smiled widely .

"Ashwin vanthu CSE department la Shalini nu Oru ponna ah love pandran , actually patha varikum she has something towards him too but both are happy with their current state . Papom epdi pothu nu . And she is so sweet , pona vodanae sema friendly ah pesuna . Sweet sister kedachitanga " he said and chuckled .

"Hey Shalini ah woww I know her da , sema sweet and semaya paaduva " she said " I'm so happy for Ashwin , shipping both of them now " she said and chuckled and he nodded chuckling .

"Abishek Katha Ena " she asked wiggling her eyebrows and he laughed and narrated the things happened . "Avanga name Sanjana CSE department thaan , hope so ipayachum poitu pesirupan nu " he said smiling .

"Sanjana CSE department , okay you are not joking right " she asked him as he finished . He nodded his head a no . " Avala enaku nallavey teriyum sema ponnu enga area thaan wowww 😍 , semaaaa Ash I'm so happy for both of your friends ending up with someone they are worth for " she said .

And he can't hide his eyes turning misty . Not all would go around and ask about their friends and actually congratulate . But here she is genuinely happy for his best friends .

She sensed him becoming emotional . "Emo are we now Ashokeyyyy" she asked chuckling to lighten up his mood.

"Illayae lite ah kannu verthuchi" he said chuckling , the rest of the date went smoothly and he dropped her in her house .

.......

And the next day bloomed and trio faces were glowing and they were obviously grinning too much than necessary .

"You three are whipped " Harish said chuckling . The trio glared at once making him just snicker and pass a look that screamed 'i-know-you-are-whipped-and-you-just-proved-it' ..

Ashok then came to senses , he turned towards Abishek and passed him a smug grin . "Soo..." He asked raising an eyebrow and smirking . Abishek chuckled and shrugged .

Ashwin laughed . "Dei kondruven ungala mariyathai ah Ena nadanthuchi nu solunga " he said seriously and his best friends knew better then to blow him off now .

Ashwin said quickly the thing happened and turned towards Abishek as he has the real events .

"Uhm.... Avaluku unmai ah vey en Mela crush thaan Pola " he said rubbing his nape smiling sheepishly . "Athu thaan engaluku morning eh terinjiduchae , nan kekurathu unna pathi , you like her right !" Ashok asked grinning .

"Uhm... Athu ... Ashok ... Terla " he said stuttering and Ashok smacked his own forehead and Ashwin shook his disappointed .

"Dei Ena da ipdi pandringa" Abishek asked . "Pinna Ena moonjula Nalla Oli vatam teriuthey unakum pudichiruku nu nenachen ana nee Ena na ipdi solra " they both said and laughed .

"Athu ... Dei ... Avala pudikum thaan ana ... Avala pathi enaku inum teriyathu it takes time da . Avaluku Ena pathi elamey teriuthu I'm seriously surprised " he said with his eyes twinkling .

Both Ashok and Ashwin shared a glance , they were happy about him and knew he would finally realise that he already has a soft spot for her .

"Hey solla maranten she wants to meet you guys during break" Abishek said grinning . Ashok chuckled , "Dei unmai ah va enamo avata night poora kadala potrupa paatha engala pathi pesirupa polayae engala kooptu kaluvi ootha poranga polayae " he said and laughed .

"Ithuka da nan kashta pattu number vaangi kuduthen cha cha kashtam kashtam " Ashwin replied chuckling . "Pothum pothum kaluvi lam ootha Mata, she seriously wants to meet you guys , nalavaney enamo romba kashta patta Mari solra Shalini keta odanae kuduthuta Thana " Abishek said smirking and the trio again broke into fits of laughter .

_______
A/N : not proof read ! So ignore my typos and mistakes !

Hey guys ,

Hope you like this chapter !

And uhmm guys , inum evlo chaps venum ungaluku so I can plan the end ! *Smiles sheepishly and rubbing the nape* I need honest opinions about this story also mudinja solunga !

One life love all ,

TejaDurai 🤍 !