Part 9

Days rolled with the new love birds in their own love land , while our other hero was in his own dilemma to take some step .

He knew it was due time to express himself and if he wastes more time , he will surely be in trouble . 

It has become more than three weeks since their outing and the proposal of Ashwin , currently all were immersed in their classes , while our favorite three in their thinking . Both Ashwin and Ashok was constantly worried about their bestfriend . 

Abishhek was lost in his thoughts when Ashwin shook him a little . He came out of his trance and looked at him with a blank expression . "Epayum kanavulayae irukatha macha !! Nallathuku illa" , Ashok told . 

"Athulam illa macha ..... ughhhh vidunga ena aachu en kooptinga", Abishek asked them .

"Romba kashtam da , epa thaan propose panalam iruka antha idea iruka illaya , are you really serious about her or what " , Ashwin asked him keeping a serious face . 

"Yes I'm serious about her , ana epdi poitu propose pana poren terla ! I know she likes me a lot ! Ava thairiyam ah crush iruku sonathukey I'm happy athae Mari Ava thaan vanthu love uhm solanum nu illa ! Solren seekiram ah vey but I don't feel good thinking about it en terla " Abishek ranted .

His friends were worried , he was off lately , he was constantly zoning out into something . He is not himself and they hated it .

Time flew by and it was a fine weekend and everybody decided to spend time together as a group .

Ashok went to pick up Tharunya and Ashwin left to pick up Shalini , Abishek was in his dilemma .

He started to ignore sanjana lately and it has been hell for him too but he wanted to stay away to think rationally .

When he started ignoring , she felt so bad . But didn't nag him much to his suprise . He thought she will go all hay wire on him . But she gave him the space needed and he felt even more guilty .

Their texts grew distant nowadays and today whe he texted for meet-up with the gang , she hesitated first . He then let the others to convince her .

She agreed but said she will reach by herself . It hurt him to see her going away like this .

He always liked , right from the moment his glance dropped on her . He knew she was something special .

And now this animosity is killing him to be honest and he wasn't getting good vibes from their animosity at all .

And now she reached there , he quickly got down from his bike to receive her but she just came and sat down on the bench near awkwardly .

'Is this how she is going to treat me really' he thought to himself . There was an awkward silence , it has never been awkward between them both and when did is this happen .

He cleared his throat to gain her attention , but she didn't look at him . He groaned inwards .

"Sanjana" he called and she slowly looked at him . She bore into his eyes to find the reason he was ignoring her like plaque .

She was so heartbroken and all the others tried to cheerup so much but all went in vain . She wanted reasons but she was afraid of what comes next .

And he called it took all her will power to look at him without letting him see how heartbroken she is .

But he knew better , they had better relationship . He looked past her eyes that was shielded , he looked at her weak state and immediately wanted to pacify her .

When she didn't answer , he called her name again . She just hummed and he felt so bad .

"Epdi iruka " this was all he could ask then . "I'm good neenga " she told without emotions . That didn't fit well with him . "Iruken" he told and turned back to sigh hard .

This was not what he thought , he wanted to keep her happy . This is not the chirpy girl who confessed that she had a crush on him . She was lost and he felt the urge to bring her back .

"Sanjana unmai ah solu ena aachu" he asked not being able to bear her silent treatment , he knows he messed up but didn't thought to mess up this much .

She is the girl he loves most and it pains him to know that he is hurting her .

After a brief silence she spoke , "Ena solla solringa " she asked . "Ena aachu " he repeated .

She stayed silent . "Sanjana don't make me repeat myself just tell me " he ordered making her flinch a bit .

"Sorry sorryyy I didn't mean to shout at you " he said slowly reaching her . Her eyes brimmed with tears .

"Enna solla solringa enaku puriyala ena paatha epdi iruku , 'oh iva thana vanthu crush nu sona , Ava kooda time pass pakalam aprm pudikalana apdiyae ignore panitu poidalam ena panida pora na ' or ' Iva lam oru aal ah iva ta lam pesanum na' solunga " she asked controlling herself frok breaking more .

He clenched his fists but before he could say something . Everyone around him went to her protectively . Yes everyone came in right time to see him seeth and her break .

Ashok and Ashwin threw daggers at him while Shalini and Tharunya looked at him without emotions . They took her away and consoled her .

"Unaku ena paithiyam ah da " Ashok seered the moment he reached Abishek . "Unaku ena velayata iruka ithulam " Ashwin questioned him now . He was taken aback , didn't they know how much she means to him .

"Summa ena solatheenga da , Ava enaku evlo mukkiyam nu ungaluku teriyum , Ava ta sola porathukulla Elam enamo nan avala kola pana varen Mari pathutu kooptu poiteenga ipa ena solreengala " he roared and his friends sighed .

"Dei , Ava avalo kashta padra da , why don't you leave all your insecurity shits and tell her what she means to you ! She deserves to know " Ashwin said with a bit of anger. 

"Ipa naanga varalana nee avata Ava evlo mukkiyam soliruka mata , you would have thrown accusations at her don't deny ,you are not the best when you are angry " Ashok said calmly .

Abishek knew they were right . He mentally prepared himself to tell her all she needs to hear .

"Thanks " he said to both his friends and they looked at him with concern . And both hugged him much to his happiness .

Shalini and Tharunya on the other hand , made Sanjana feel better and manage to make her laugh at something .

Abishek , Ashok and Ashwin turned to see this scene and they all had a smile plastered . But that didn't last for a minute more .

A boy who looked more or less their age walled towards Sanjana and went on one knee infornt of her and all the hell broke loose for Abishek .

•----------------------•

Hey guys , I know I'm sooooo late ! But please manichu me !!!!

And yes this is going to end in one more chapter ! Yep only one more and hope you will like it !!

Drop your comments !

One life love all ,

TejaDurai 🤍 !