❤️❤️

A/N : Not proof read

Days rolled , and they all mingled so well , the girls had their own times . Tharunya and Sanjana will always pull shalini's legs on how she blushes everytime Ashwin compliments her .

And the boys were no less , they will tease the hell out of Ashwin whenever he blushes on anything Shalini does .

And sometimes Abishek will be the matter of discussion and he blushes more and more everytime . He began to understand that he liked Sanjana more than he thought .

Sanjan grew closer to Abishek and they wrre always in their own lala land . Ashok and Tharunya spent more time together and ofcourse their love grew more .

Harish , Karthik , Rahul would tease the A trio more and more and that was the fun they had . To everyone's suprise , Harish also started to grow closer to someone , who he wouldn't mention till .

It became one month since Sanajana and Abishek started speaking . He was so glad that she grew more close to his friends too . Initially he had the one fear that if she wouldn't like his friends and that would cause trouble .

But his trouble came in another form , she grew closer and came to know more about him and that became more trouble when Ashwin , Ashok and Sanjana paired together to tease him .

It was Friday , and they were in their last class , and that's what the girls thought but the trio bunked the class and was discussing something so serious .

Enna nu pakalam ahh 😂 !!!

"Dei rendu perum romba pandringa da " Ashok whined . But Ashwin and Abishek just glared at him .

"Pinna Ena nga da , seri Abishek ah kooda vidu unaku Ena da " Ashok asked Ashwin . He looked everywhere else other than Ashok .

"Dei epdi macha nalla friend ah pakara thideelnu poitu nan Una love pandren solrathu ithunala friendship uhm pochuna enala sathiyama mudiyathu " Ashwin said slowly .

"Purinji thaan pesuraya , do you even know how she looks at you , avlo adoration oda paapa ana nee inum athulam notice pananma suthhu" Abishek commented. 

"Neeyum onum olunga sir , Sanjana ku Una evlo pudikum terinjum alaya vitu thana iruka " Ashwin smirked .

Ashok smacked both their heads , "Chinnapullainga Mari maathi maathi complaint pandratha vitu olunga poitu propose panidunga solten illana nan poitu soliduven neenga rendu perum epdi enta vasanama pesuringa nu" This time Ashok smirked .

Both Ashwin and Abishek stood up wide eyed , "Deiii raaja apdilam panidatha da " both said at the same time . Ashok laughed out loud .

"Seri ithu last period , Friday Vera , nalaiku college illa , Tharunya elarum veliya polama keta , so olunga unga aalungala convince Pani kooptu vanthudunga ! And you have to propose dot illana kandipa nan soliduven avlothaan !" Ashok said and started using his phone .

Ashwin and Abishek looked at each other , "Epdi vanthu sikkirukom paaru seriyana kalnenjakaaran" Abishek said . "Elam neram da orae oru naal epdi daaa nan propose panuven ayiooo" Ashwin murmured .

Both Ashwin and Abishek sat down to think about their proposals , while Ashok watched them with glee . He laughed and teased at times but let them compose themselves and frame some ideas .

After their college time was over , everyone went home and two were under confliction between their mind and heart .

And finally both managed to convince , Shalini and Sanjana to come out tomorrow . They both were ready to tell their hearts out and was ready to accept anything that comes in return .