This is now a case

Aliza POV

THREE DAYS AFTER

Dr.Matts: so your saying this is a case, as in like somebody intended to hurt somebody else?

Police Logan: sir for the 10th time,yes

Dr.Matt: you were counting ?

Police Logan: (sighs) yes sir now can I please talk to Aliza Hicken?

Dr.Matt:yes she's right in here

Police Logan: Ms.Aliza ?

Me: yes ?

Police Logan: I need to talk to you about what happened three days ago

Me:okay

P.L: so what exactly happened?

Me:I remember me walking Home from work...... and.....there was this woman she was really upset.....and.....she had a gun and she commanded me to get in the house, she tied me up to a chair and she beat me with a...a stick then I remember she....she...she shot me

P.L: do you remember what this woman looked like?

Me: no...I'm...so..sorry

P.L:come on think hard

Me:I... I ....think...her..name is Reneisha.....Hose...I don't remember her last name,but I do remember that she used to be my ex boyfriends girlfriend so ,ask him. He might know

P.L:okay thank you for your time ma'am and the police department and I are working very hard to take this criminal to justice.

Me:thank you officer.

P.L:I heard that you leave this hospital today (walks out the room)

The doctor came in and gave me a wheelchair to sit in my mom picked me up and right when I got in the car she started talking about Dylan, ugh come on mom why today. I should just go back in the hospital.

Mom:so how's the relationship between you and Dylan?

Me: there is no relationship between me and Dylan plus he's got a new girlfriend who is so...gorgeous,mom I can't complete with her for Dylan's love and affection ,even her name is gorgeous

Mom:what is her name?

Me: Crystal

Mom: (pretending) what?! ,your name is way better then ...Crystal

Me:but I don't care because I have a new boyfriend

Mom: WHAT SINCE WHEN ?!

Me:mom ,clam down,plus you and dad are going to love him ,trust me.

Mom dropped me off at Troys house and once she saw him she said"I don't like him"

Me: MOM!😟😠

Mom:sorry

Me:okay bye

Mom:bye honey love you(leaves)

After mom leaf Troy got me on the wall and gave me a deep passion kiss he went down to my neck making me moan a bit as we got un-dressed Troy picked me up and put me on his bed. He didn't break the kiss then he kissed my stomach then down to my thighs. I was starting to get mad,I think he somehow knew and went in my 🍵 he started licking it making me moan like crazy I pushed his head in deeper. I cum all over him and he lick it all up as if he was in a dessert and he hasn't drunk all day now it was my turn to have fun I closed my legs and stoke his big strong d!ck I sucked on it and I herd him moan a bit then he turned me over and grabbed my hand and turned it around and took his cock and put it in my back entrance "faster Troy " I said ,he went faster making me stay on the the bed just how he posed me then he let go of my hand and turned me around,he put his cock in my front entrance I gasped and moaned "yes, yes,yes Troy" I told him "you like this huh baby" he said going faster making me moan more and louder . He stopped and started playing with one nipple and sucking the other nipple (this made me so wet),he did the same thing to my other nipple and gave them both the same amount of attention,after that he cooked us dinner,we kept looking at each other and we both wanted to go for round 2. I broke the silence by saying "you want to go to round two?" And he answered back to me "yeah,I do" and we did it right on his table then after we were finished he told me " I'm never ever going to clean this table again " I laughed at the thought of when we're old and I tell him to clean the table and he says "no,we made love here"he kissed me,but it felt weird kissing him not Dylan,no,no I leaf Dylan and we are both happy. Maybe.