1~ My parents are Criminals

Tris
I looked out my bedroom window; admiring the black clouds as they moved towards me; drops of rain fell through the crack in the tainted glass. It wasn't often that I was thankful for this weather, but it blacked out the sound of my foster parents screams, just enough for me to take a breath.

I looked myself over in the mirror. In my reflection, I see a narrow face, wide, round green eyes, and a small nose surrounded with freckles. I've never really admired my appearance, especially my long, brown locks of hair, I can't even remember the last time I brushed it.

"Beatrice!" Mrs Anderson yelled from downstairs. I hate it when she calls me that, it's so patronising. I will always see beatrice as one of those pretty girl names, the sort of people that live on piles of cash and drink for a living. "How many times do I have to tell you, its Tris" I mumbled under my breath before heading down stairs.

She stared at me and grinned. But not a 'hey honey how was your day' smile, it was more like an 'I need you too do me a favour smile' the one I see on a daily from her and her husband John. Now that were getting to the lovely topic of them, I should mention one thing. My parents are criminals.

John worked in a celebrity state business for three years before getting sacked after overdosing on the vodka. But his states still remained meaning him and hannah can invite a bunch of rich celbritys over to pickpocket them. Funny thing is, they have so much money that they don't realise when its gone. It's the perfect scam.

"Were going to have a few guests over tonight, so stay in your room" she said patting me on the shoulder like some sort of unwilling apology. All I could do was role my eyes, if they wanted to be a dick, why not let them. "Your going to end up in prison" I laughed.

The blonde haired woman stared at me like i had two heads, wich sometimes I feel like I do considering how dumb these people can be. "I am not going back to jail, besides who's gonna look after you if I'm gone" she pressed my cheeks together as if I were her new born baby.

"I think I could survive on my own thanks" I joked. Yet for a second when I thought about it, it didn't seem like a bad idea. No rules, no fights, just me and the world. I could see it all clearly now, a happier version of me sprinting across the horizon leaving everything behind.

Hannah snapped me back into reality, before handing over a glass of orange juice. But I refused, walking back up to my room and slamming the door. "You ungrateful bitch" she yelled not long later. I laughed the laugh of broken child, hoping there was alcohol in that drink of hers.

The evening was calm, until the clock reached ten, and the voices piled up downstairs. Occasionally I would peak my head over the ledge just to see if I recognised any of the victims coming inside. I felt like rapunzel, but if her tower was cloked in anxiety.

All were adults, different races, some with families, nothing to interesting for a child's eye. That was until I spotted him, squinting my eyes it took my brain a while to catch up with my nerves. He stood there like a rainbow in a sea of clouds; his dark brown curly hair flowing in the wind..his smile as bright and as warm as the sun. Who did I see... i saw Tom Hiddleston.

He looked up at me, his hazel eyes hatching into mine. My heart pounded fast inside my chest, I couldn't believe what was happening. The actor looked at me confused, probably wondering where I came from, why I was tucked away up here. Then I remembered what my father once said. "Dont let anyone see you, or were done"

I pulled away from the glass and fell to the floor. sweat dripping down from my forehead. I was going to be the reason tom would loose money, the reason he walked into a house of thieves. But there was nothing I could do, so I just sat there, in my room. Waiting for this to be over.
_______________________________________
Tom
I walked into the party. There was a large crowd of people, half already drunk to the point where they could no longer stand. "Welcome, Mr Hiddleston" A familiar face said. I smiled, doing the typical British man nod, then shook his hand. "Thankyou" I mumbled, before weaving my way through the rush and heading straight for the bar.