4~ Feeling Intimidated

Tom
I sat up. The room around me was dark. Turning on my phone, I saw that it was 2:30am. It was no surprise that I was up this early, considering my habit to overthink, overworrie. "Alexa, call lizzie" I mumbled, not thinking twice about it. "Tom, what's wrong?" She whispered, her soft voice echoing around the room. "Do you want to meet up today?" I asked. Then waited for a a much delayed reply. "Sure, I don't have any plans"

This woman sure was incredible. I was glad to have her as a friend. "Alright then, goodnight Lizzie" I said. "Goodnight, and get some sleep tom, you need it" Elizabeth said. I rolled my eyes, knowing she would sense me doing it. "I'll try" I mumbled. And with that I hung up, placing my mobile down and getting cosy again in my sheets.

Tris
I looked out the window and sighed, listening to the raindrops as they came crashing down. The thoughts in my mind were jumbled, so nothing made sense. "Things will get better you know" Gaia said, walking over. I rolled my eyes and laughed. How could she say that? How could she possibly say that?

"Really, then why does it feel like the world is ending!" I snapped, startling her. The discomfort in her eyes made me feel guilty. "Look, It's just... I don't belong here" I whispered, suddenly hearing the panic in my own voice. This wasn't like me, I had changed.

I pushed past her, reaching for the door. "I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore" I whispered, before stepping out and walking towards the stairs. I went down, exiting the children's home. Soom enough, the adrenalin kicked in, as I sprinted down the busy streets of London, underneath the stormy night sky.

Tom
"Thomas!" A familiar voice yelled, awakening me. I got up and started walking. Then I grabbed my keys, and placed them into the lock, opening up the front door. "Elizabeth?" I shrieked, glaring down at her. Her hair was drenched from the rain, but the rest of her body was protected by a large black coat, wich I'm certain used to be mine.

"W..what are you doing here liz?" I exclaimed. She hesitated, staring at me with her tired red eyes. I stepped out into the rain. "Lizzie, your scaring me. What's wrong, what happened?" I begged, watching as she struggled to get her words out. "Can we go for a walk?" She whispered. "Of course, let me just grab my coat" I replied.

Tris
I slowed down, catching my breath. I had done it, I had ran away. But what now? I asked myself, as I entered a large dark alleyway. I didn't know what the future would hold, I just knew that I didn't want to be this person anymore.

I heard a voice, followed by many others. I looked around, my heart beating fast. Something told me I wasn't alone. And I was right, because seconds later I saw a group of teenage boys walking towards me. I felt trapped, intimidated. "Look guys, we have a visitor" One of them laughed, clearing acting as leader of the group.

He stepped towards me, his dark green eyes locking with mine. My hands began to shake, as I looked for a way out. But it seemed impossible, as there were too many of them, slowly surrounding me. "What are you doing in our territory?" He spat, lifting a sharp metal blade from his pocket.

I broke out into tears, backing up against the wall. "I say you cut her throat open!" Came a deep voice from the back. "Yeah!" The others cheered him on. So he lifted the knife to my throat. "Please" I begged. "I just want to go home" He smirked "where is your home?" Another asked. I went quite, looking around. "I... I don't know..."

"I..I..dont know" The leader mimicked, before the group broke out into laughter. I couldn't help but feel small. "Now, where should I start" He whispered, moving the blade from my neck to my lips, digging it in a little too deep for my liking.

Tom
I grabbed hold of her hand as we walked. "Robbie and I broke up" Elizabeth whispered, cutting to the point pretty easily. I'm so sorry" I said. She smiled, turning to look at me. "Its not the losing him that I'm upset about" she admitted. And for some reason, hearing that gave me a sense of relief. "Then why are you upset?"

"He broke up with me because I cant..." she stopped. So I splaced my arm around her. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I whispered, she nodded, taking a long deep breath. "He broke up with me because I can't have children" She finally admitted. I instantly pulled her into a hug, a few tears releasing from my eyes.

"Help me!" Came an loud scream from the distance. I stepped back, exchanging concerned looks with the woman before me. "Someone help me, please!" The voice said again catching the attention of many more than just us. "Come on, let's go" lizzie cried, running of to go fine the source. I followed, scared out of my mind. What the hell was going on.

We soon reached a dark alleyway, wich was muddy and damp from all the rain. "Quick boys go!" Someone yelled, before a group of tall kids rushed past us, carrying knives. All that was left was one child, she looked small, she looked bloody, she looked familiar. "Tris?" I whispered.
_______________________________________
Are you guys enjoying this?
Should I keep going?