Chapter 14

Akshat: How the hell did the media know about my marriage?

He asked Ranbir almost yelling at him after coming out of the car. Guddan flinched on her seat listening to his rage filled voice and decided not to come out of the car until his anger cools down.

Ranbir: I don't know.

Akshat gave him an accusing look making Ranbir glare at him.

Ranbir: Aise kyun dekh raha hai jaise maine hi un sab ko teri shaadi ke baare me bata kar yahaan bulaya hai?

Akshat: Undoubtedly, you can do it.

Ranbir: I swear maine aisa kuchh nahi kiya hai.

Akshat continued giving his accusing look to him.

Ranbir: I swear on my football.

Akshat didn't believe him making Ranbir to continue his attempts in making him believe on him.

Ranbir: I swear on my girlfriends. I swear on my sports car.... I swear on my.... On my Playstations. I swear on my life.

All his attempts were futile as Akshat was passing the same look to Ranbir so he tried the last time with that which is most valuable to him .

Ranbir: I swear on the person I've lost.

Akshat's expression softened on listening to his words.

Akshat: You shouldn't have said that.

He said guiltily as he revived Ranbir's past wounds.

Ranbir: Ab tu maan nahi raha tha to mai kya karta. Anyways, kya socha hai is situation ko handle karne ke baare me?

Akshat: Kuchh nahi. We will just enter from here and they will leave after sometime not being able to contact any of us.

He said stepping into the backyard of the house through the back gate as the main entrance and front part of the house was crowded with the media.

Ranbir: Biwi ke aate hi dimaag kaam karna band ho gaya hai kya tera?

Akshat turned around and glared him as he was done listening to his satires since the time he got married.

Ranbir: Aise kya dekh raha hai? Ab tu aise kaam karega to yehi bolna padega na. Waise Biwi se yaad aaya, Guddan kahaan hai? Use le kar aaya bhi hai ya nahi?

Akshat looked around confused not finding her anywhere. He saw her sitting on the passenger seat in the car. He moved towards her side and leaned his head inside taking her off guard. He immediately moved his head out realizing that they were too close to each other.

Akshat: Din bhar yahin baithna hai kya tumhe?

Guddan couldn't understand what just happened as she was so immersed in her thoughts. She only realised that his head moved inside and then outside in a haste not giving her time to think what he even did.

Akshat: Oh hello! Kounsi duniya me ho tum?

He asked her snapping his fingers infront of her.

Guddan: Yahin to hun mai.

Akshat: Ha, to yahin nahi rehna hai. Niklo car se.

He ordered her and moved to the other side letting her come out of the car whereas she was looking at him expectantly that he would open the car door for her like a gentleman. She huffed seeing him moving away and stepped out of the car reminding herself that he doesn't acquire any of the gentleman qualities.

Ranbir: Finally, My Bhabhi is here!!

He exclaimed in delight and side hugged her but Guddan moved away maintaining a straight face. He frowned at her and thought to ask about it but was interrupted by Akshat.