Chapter 11- Examination

Sarah's POV:

Yahoooooooooooo ! I got six mistakes on this lazy teacher's examinatio. I can't believe this... After reveiwing my notes on his subject that time, my aim is to get a perfect score...While during the time I am answering his exam, I just wished that I will be able to pass.....

And then I got 6 mistakes.... Am so happy na for my score... Thanks thanks....

"Keep it up Sarah." Sir James said on my behind.

"Thank sir!" I said to him with smile curving on my face.

Am so much happy....

How could I made it.... All that was running through my mind when answering his exam is that I am going to fail and my carreer will be over... Because of this man's earthquaking exam....

Tss.

After disseminating and recording our scores on our test papers...The bell rung and without a second. He was gone.. That man... Never really say any words before he left.. Well, we are actually subtle with that behavior of him..  That was his everyday greeting on us.... He will just make his way IN the classroon and make his way again, OUT of the classroom... So sweet right.

James' POV:

At home....

"Nathaniel, How's your day." Dad asked as I opened the door of our mansion.. Oo. Mansion ang bahay namin na walang kalaman-laman.. "Where is Ken?"

"I don't know dad. Maybe he is at his own house trying to rest his exhausted body from the students who are trying to run after him." I said  to my dad. 

"Bakit ba kasi napakagwapo ng lahi ni Lucio Atienza e. Pati ang lahi ni Henry de Guzman. Malamang doon kayo ipinaglihi no." sabi ni dad.