Chapter 3- Hell-O to my boyfriends

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Our vacation has met its end. Our being sophomores are now changed to being juniors. I am now a third year high school student so as my classmates and friends. New teachers, new faces, new subjects, new books, new room, and especially new school supplies, all in all, new surroundings. We’ve got four subjects that will bring us to a conversation with numbers namely Algebra or Elective, Geometry, Chemistry and Accounting for the fourth quarter in TLE. How great my institution is! They never really intend to kill us.

It was the first day of classes and after a two month vacation, my classmates and I has seen each other faces which seems as years of boredom at home doing sense-full things. We all went to our desired classrooms and immediately started the orientation of teachers and the subjects they are handling on us.

Our adviser….. The Lord of Mathematics…. He handles the Algebra or the Elective thingy.

Next is Music.

Then Geometry…

We’ve got Christian Living…

And recess…..Krrriiiingggg…. For the bell….

Then our native language…

Next is History or Social Studies…

Wei … Wei… Wei… Wei… That’s him…The one who saw me freaked out just the past 3 months. Oh! MY! Godness! It's so awkward. Hahaha. 

Did he remember me too?

I guess not.

He wasn't looking to me at all.

I guess he never really mind what happened last time.

He wasn't so sure of my reason.

Is he not supposed to ask?

Well, if he doesn't really remember me, obviously, he wouldn't ask.

Oh...Sarah, lucky are you today.

Sir James just introduced himself and never ask about our names. He told us about the grading system and assigned who will be the reporter of various lessons in the book. This is one of a heck! This will cause us boredom during his class. After that we waved goodbye. -____-

After History is our most awaited lunch...mmm...

After lunch is English...

Following English is Chemistry...

And Lastly, our TLE....

And Kringggg...... Dismissal! 

I almost headed home at 5 o' clock in the afternoon though our dismissal is 1 hour ahead of it... I have a service because I cannot go home by myself... J.O.K.E. I am just lazy to walk from school to bus station so my parents have decided to get a service and it is also safer to have something or someone to bring you at school and to head you at home after your classes.

(A/N): Sorry po boring yung chapter na ito... wala lang po maisip na maisulat... Gulong gulo lang po talaga ang author... Salamat po sa pagbabasa... Pls. leave a comment... Godbless. :)