Chapter 31- Date time

Charles' POV:

Hmmmm nakakatamad naman, ang lungkot lungkot sa faculty room.  x______X I don't want to go out. After watching basketball, I went back here to know that the aircon is turned off. Just because there's no any other people here and just me. Handaya. I saw Sarah outside the window, she's alone, watching different games. I didn't bother going to her baka ignore na naman nya ako. But I'm not saying that I will be giving up. Not anymore. I wouldn't miss any opportunity to be with her. But for the meantime, while she's my student, lalayo muna ako. 

Then enter Mam Rodriguez... 

"Hi Charles." greeted mam.

"Hello po Mam Rodriguez." I answered back.

"Why are you all alone here? Enjoy the week. This is the best time to reduce the stress. And please don't call me Mam Rodriguez. I'm just 5 years ahead of you. I feel old whenever I'm called like that." pagiinarte nya.

Sareeeh... Mam Rodriguez is kind naman, charming pa nga. Perhaps, she acts like that kasi may gusto sa kin yon. Ka gwapings mo ba Charles. 

"Want to eat?" asked Mam Rodriguez.

And because I'm hungry letting the time flies, I decided to agree and accept her offer. Haha. Offer kaagad.

"Alright. :D" I said to her and we went to the cafeteria.

I saw Sarah going back to the gymnasium. Time na nya siguro ulit to officiate. Kawawang bata. Pagod na pagod. Akala ko ba this is the time to enjoy. Siguro that line is only for us, teachers.

"What do you want Mam?" I asked.

"Anything that you will be eating will be fine with me," She said. Gaya gaya talaga to. Well I have a high taste.

"Okay." sagot ko energetically while thoughts are circling inside my mind.

I bought her a bottle of Red tea and a ham and cheese sandwich. I hope ito ang gusto nya. Baaah! Pag naman hindi ito eh. Masasapak ko na talaga sya.