Chapter 32- Does it ends here

James' POV: 

I heard the noise of Sarah's friends the time I gave her a sandwich and a juice. Haha. They really are very funny. Don't they know that I just give to Sarah the food that she should eat because that was really for her. She's an official. She performed her duty officiating and leading matches in badminton. She deserve to eat. I also knew that she's tired but still she wanted to officiate, then I saw her in soccerbase. That kid! I know how she loved soccerbaseball a lot. They're the champion just last year. Everyone didn't expect that will happen but they do make us believe that they are not just good in academics but also in sports and I'm proud I have her. I know that Sarah being the president of my club will make her member's expectations come to reality. 

I'm her teacher. I should treat her like other teachers do. 

No anythings.

I'm a well-respected person with a high profession. I won't let any student ruin my reputation.

ANY.'

Sarah's POV:

"

"Oh my, Intrams' ended. :(" I said with sad face. 

I know. 

I will totally miss those moment. I wish that I could use a time machine. To bring back those happiest moments in my life. But it's too expensive and perhaps there's no time machine that's existing.

:3

"Sir James! What are you doing here?" I said shocked. I saw him inside the mall. 

"Oh! Hi Sarah! What are doing here, too? Are you not supposed to study? I'm looking for a necklace that I will give to the girl I will be courting." said sir smiling at me.

How I can't resist to Sir James' beautiful eyes. I'm totally crazy for him. How I wish I would be that girl she'll be courting.