Chapter 26- Blurred Images

Sarah's POV:

After Charles kissed me. Everything went back again.

- The time he snatched my first kiss because I answered him

- The time when he lift me in the air. (Nahilo ako nun!)

- The time when he lift me because I went asleep during the time that we were doing my project and brought me to my room, kissed me goodbye on forehead. I saw that because I've been awake when I felt that I am floating in the air... The reason was just him... I thought somethings happening already. Hahaha!

- The time when we ate food after dismissal of our classes.

- The time when I will just kick and punch him just because one of his classmate which happened to be a girl said "HI" to him. I will burst.... jealousy. But when I will be greeted by boys, I don't mind. Magtampo ka jan! 

- The time when he gave me a ring and told me that he really, really, really love me, that he will die if I will be gone and that I will be the mommy of his children and we will live happily ever after.

All those things. Came back. Again. To. Hurt me and miss him more.

I thought I will be able to spell F.O.R.E.V.E.R. A.N.D. E.V.E.R  then I realized that sometimes HAPPILY EVER AFTER doesn't really exist. 

What a game of LOVE. 

It HURTS.

Really HURTS.

I've given the love he had given me.

Then he LEFT me.

Made me CRY