chapter 23

(K) kidd pov:

I'm glad i have the necklace of my mother. Before i got it from my brother i didn't have anything that remind me of her. My mom wore it till the day she died so it means a lot to me. I look on my phone to see if i had a picture of the necklacen luckely i did.

C: its beautyfull kidd!S: wow!!K: i was thinking about wearing it ti the wedding , if thats okey with you??S: ofcourse it is! This necklace means something to you so you should wear it

S: wow!!
K: i was thinking about wearing it ti the wedding , if thats okey with you??
S: ofcourse it is! This necklace means something to you so you should wear it.
*they kiss each other and cuddle*

_________________________________________
A few days later
Back on shift

(S) severide pov:

I think Kidd and i have given the miscarrige a space in our heart and we dealt with it in a good way. Some people can think were back to soon or something but we are ready to get back to work. Stella is doing great and after this whole situation woth the miscarrige i find it harder to wait till its 18th november and i finally can call her my wife.
We walk into the station, get ready and walk into the briefing room
C: okey everyone these are the list of cleaning assigments for today.
Ritter and Gallo do the kitchen, i want it spotless
Brett and violet the washroom
Mouch and herman hose check
Mills the turnout room.
Squad the app floor. That was it, uhm kidd can i talk to you for a second.

Why does Casey need to talk to Stella in private?
I go to my quarters and do some paperwork when stella comes walking in with a smile

(C) casey pov:

When i got to my office this morning i found an envelope on my desk. It was sended from headquarters. I open it and was confused at first but when i read it furter i completely understand what it was about.
When te briefing ended i asked kidd for a work in my office. How am i going to tell her??
*walk into the office and close door*
K: so whats up chief??
C: how are you feeling??
K: i'm good, i mean its hard to procces but i'm fine and i really wanned to get back to work.
C: that great uhmm thats not really why i asked you to come her..
K: so what is it??
C: you are getting the medal of vallor for the save you did in the house with mills. You pushed him down and they give you a medal for it, congrats!
*kidd is shocked and happy*
K: wow thank you casey!!
*kidd and casey hug*

(M) mouch pov:

Kidd is in Casey his office, probably about the call the other day. When she comes out she is really happy and has a smile from ear till ear.
H: what you so happy about??
Cp: yeh normally you aren't that happy in the morning
B: thats not true!!
* brett hugs kidd from behind*
Cz: it is but we still love you.... so whats got you so happy
K: first thank you for beïng so honest to my second i'm getting the medal of vallor for the call the other day. When mills and i were in that house and a gun went off
H: congrats Kiddo
Ml: congrats Luitenant you urned it!

I'm so proud of her for how she is handeling all of this.

(K) kidd pov:

I can't beleave i'm getting the medal of vallor!! Its something i dreamed of sinds i was verry young. When my parents died i was 11 years old, i got over the years in a lot of trouble. One day i climbed in a car that i shouldn't have and than i decided i waa going to be a firefighter and here i am! Sinds that day i always dreamed abiut getting this medal and now its happening!!!!
I can't wait to tell kelly about it!
S: heyy what got you so happy??
K: the talk with Casey
*pulls stella on his leg*
S: what did he say??
K: that i'm getting the medal of vallor for the call with the gun, when i pushed mills down
*both of them smile*
S: that is great!! Congrats babe yiu have urned it!!
*severide kisses kidd*

(V) violet pov:

Brett and i are done with cleaning so i'm doing some research about.... the bachlorette party!! I'm looking at hotels and activitice on Hawaii. God this is going ti be AWSOME!!!
Then i got a call from someone...

(Cz) cruz pov:

We need to make a plan for the bachlorparty for severide fast cuz the clock is ticking. Tony is looking for an hotel, capp is looking for restaurants and i am looking at the whole what to do in Amsterdam....
T: how about " het victoria hotel"
*tony shows pictures*
Cz: yess thats going to be the one!!
Cp: here i found a restaurants thats called "Loetje"?? The reviews are great and it looks nice
*shows pictures*
T: damn i get hungry even looking at it
* they all laugh*

I'm still looking for activitice in Amsterdam so far we have: the heineke experiënce, de johan Cruijf Arena and the Tony chocolonely bar. Severide doesn't want things with women so we skip that wholw part and are going to have a great party in Amsterdam!

(B) brett pov:

I'm sitting next to violet while were planning the bachlorette party. We are chatting about the restaurants, the what to do and the were to sleep when violet suddenly says something what got me shocked.
V: ohw and there is another guest to the party
B: who is it??
V: a women called Renee