Chapter Three: The mishap

Everything around me was dark, then all of the sudden I saw light everywhere. It got bigger and bigger then I saw a giant dandelion floating , and heard a soft voice murmur wish. I suddenly woke up, relieved that it was just a dream. But that's when I noticed I wasn't in my room, not even close. I was sleeping on a giant pink soft bed and around me everything was either pink or sparkly. Bleh! Where am I? So confused and dazed I sat up in bed and started thinking about my dream and the wish then it came to me, my wish it came true! I'm a human! I jumped up and then toppled to the ground on my new tall body. I wasn't my normal dwarf size I was so much taller. I crawled to the mirror and slowly stood up keeping my hands on the wall to balance myself. Omg! I'm so tall, the ground below me looked smaller unlike it's usual state. Then I had to suddenly really have to go to the bathroom. Usually in the dwarf world we would go in a little pot that was once used for gold. How am I supposed to go here? I cracked the door open peaking down the hall. I was in a large two story house almost like a mansion. Seeing no sign of anyone I crept down the hall as quietly as I could occasionally peaking in doorways, looking for the so called toilet that humans use. Once I found it I used the restroom. The only thing I did wrong was I kept the door open. A little women in a black and white outfit with a little feather stick thing came down the hall humming but when she passed by me she wasn't humming anymore. " Aye! What are you doing child?! You must still be tired dear! Go get some rest!" Without another word I walked as fast as I could back to my big pink room. Once  I got there I closed the door. I have a lot of practice to do to survive in this world.