Chapter Five: So-called Lockers

I walked onto the crowded, noisy school bus and noticed Sabrina sitting in the back. I walked over to her and sat down. " See I told you we would meet half way." She said. Where are we going I asked. This is so strange there are so many tall people surrounding us. " Maybe we're here for a reason, like maybe we were purposely sent here." Sabrina piped in. "Ya, but are we supposed to just go along with it until we're adults. Don't our parents miss us or anybody!"
" I thought you wanted to be a human!" Sabrina snapped.
" I do its just I didn't know it would be like this." I replied. "It hasn't even been a day yet why don't we just go along with it until we find our way back." Sabrina answered.
I decided that I would take Sabrina's advise and go along with it until we figure out what's going on. The bus came to a stop in front of a two story ugly tan building that had pods of humans everywhere. " Wait a minute, this is a human school." Sabrina whispered. We followed the line of kids in the bus and on to the paved road outside. Where do we go now I asked. " let's just follow everyone inside." Sabrina answered. So there we were walking into a school we had no clue about. "Here goes nothing." We walked up the staircase and into a hall full of mini metal boxes on the wall. " look sabrina! They still have our regular doors here!" We ran over to the closest metal box on the wall and opened it. Sabrina tried climbing in first but she said it was blocked. Then all of the sudden a tall muscular girl came up behind us and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOSERS DOING IN MY LOCKER! GET OUT!!" Sabrina and I both jumped and ran for our lives. "Well I guess that wasn't a dwarf door." Said Sarina " I pretty sure that's a locker, whatever that is." I replied. Right after I said that a loud bell rang. "RING RING RING, RING RING RING". The noise continued while the crowds of people headed through large wooden doors. Sabrina and I started following them, when we reached the corner a girl came up to us and said " What are you doing Abagail your in History first period."
" Say What?!" I replied. The girl replied by telling us that it's were it always has been down the hall and to the left. We followed her directions to a wooden door, we walked inside into a large pastel green room. We chose a two desks in the back of the classrooom. After two hours of the teacher talking about world war 1 we were finally let out.