THE BEGINNING

Diana Morozova has gone by many names. Being alive for 500 years is something that many people strive for, unfortunately, her time on the earth had been full of death and decay. Literally, she was stuck in a cell for 400 years and was surrounded by rotting corpses.

Diana Morozova disappeared, and in her place, Diana Brekkar was born. Taking on the name, the girl traveled the world before ending her travels in Ketterdam where she found a young boy floating in the canal. Rescuing the boy and allowing him the use of her last name, Diana adopted Kaz Brekkar.

Seven years later, the Brekkars owned the Crow Club and were the most feared duo in the barrel. So naturally, when the chance to earn one million kruge came along, the duo seized the opportunity. Travelling across the fold with her strange semblance of a family, the four crows break into the Little Palace and indirectly help Sankta Alina get away from the Darkling.

Knowing that she has to save the Sun Summoner, the Shadow Summoner joins Alina and the rebels in the hunt for the amplifiers, once again coming face to face with her twin for the first time in four hundred years since he last threw her in a cell.

At the end of the Civil War, Diana returns to Ketterdam to be with her family as she mourns the loss of a mother and a twin. She then helps the chaotic group of teenagers fight their way into the Ice Court and a many other places, including Jan Van Eck's mansion to rescue their Wraith. After the death of Matthias, Diana needed time to mourn once more. So she travels to Ravka to rejoin Zoya and Nikolai in the fight for the country. She helps them with the ritual of obisbaya but was lost in the fight against the saints.

Nikolai and Zoya had dug her out of the rubble and grieved for the lost soldier. When word had been sent, Kaz had mourned the loss of a mother figure, Jesper and Wylan mourned the loss of a friend, Inej had mourned the loss of a sister, and Nina mourned the loss of another loved one.

Little did any of them know, her story was not yet finished. 

PLAYLIST 

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0fNo9aGZLSvO1zZcsZWqGN?si=iGbCGdwBSCae8Eh86LOKww&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

-Used to the Darkness/ Des Rocs-

-Raise Hell/ Dorothy-

-Hey Brother/ Avicii-

-Play With Fire/ Sam Tinnesz(feat. Yacht Money)-

-I Think I'm In Love/ Kat Dahlia-

-See You Again/ Wiz Khalifa(feat. Charlie Puth)-

-Safe & Sound/ Taylor Swift-

-Hurts Like Hell/ Fleurie-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapdragon here! 

Just wanted to say I'm so excited to start this and I have a few things to go over first. 

Umm, 1. I (sadly) do not own Harry Potter or the Grishaverse series. The only characters in here that I do own would be any OCs that show up. 

2. I do go to school, so I won't be able to update all the time (I know it's annoying, sorry) 

3. This is my first published fanfic, so i'm still learning the ropes. I've always wanted to publish one but I finally did it  *distant cheers*

So that's about it. Thanks for checking this out!