1

Its not easy to live like an adult. Life sucks, well everything sucks at this stage of life.
Everyday, 9 am to 6 pm, sticking your ass in front of a damn computer managing accounts and finances of one of the biggest firm of South Korea is no joke and then spending your weekends, stucking in your apartment with your 2 cats because you are one of the most antisocial person and have no friends to hang out with.
Well, thats everyday life of Lisa Manoban. Boring, without fun and friends. But this doesn't mean that she's not happy, its just her happiness is little different from other people. She's happy when she sees clouds forming an interesting shape through her office window, she's happy when her cats learns a new trick, she's happy when she completes her work without single error and she's happy when she sees that stranger everyday in the bus.

Lisa clearly remember that rainy day. Her car broke down out of nowhere and she has to take the bus to go back home. It was dark, her clothes were fully soaked and when bus driver Ajusshi asked her for loose money to buy ticket,she realised that she's doomed for the night. She was about to step out of bus when someone blocked her way. Her mood was off and she waited for that person to pass her but that person just stood in her way.

"Two Tickets, Please !"

Suddenly bus started moving.
It took her some time to understand the words. She looked up and found beautiful pair of brown eyes staring at her. She was so lost in those eyes that she didn't even realised when that girl moved. She looked at the Ajusshi and he gave her a little smile. She looked around the bus to find the stranger that helped her and found her sitting on the last seat with her eyes closed. She went to last seat and sat at the opposite end because of her wet clothes.
Her introvert ass was feeling nervous because the girl sitting beside her was very beautiful and silence in the bus was making her more nervous. She somehow gathered courage.

"Thanks for helping me ."

But the stranger didn't even opened her eyes and just nodded her head.

"Can you tell me the amount so i can pay you back ? "

Again the stranger said nothing and just waved her hand in air to tell her that it was nothing.
Lisa just placed her both hands in her lap and looked at them through the whole ride. When her stop came, she looked at the stranger one last time who was sleeping peacefully in her seat. Lisa decided that day that bus ride is better than using car.