33

"I don't want to be your friend because i want to be more than that because i like you too. "

Suddenly Rosé woke up from her sleep. She picked her mobile from table and checked time. 10:40 am. She rubbed her eyes and tried to stand. Her back was hurting but not more than her head.
But her heart started to hurt also when she remembered what happened last night.
Did it really happened or was it a dream?
The response she got after her confession wasn't something Rosé expected. She confessed to Lisa finally. She was so happy when she heard Lisa's confession and even after that it took her so much guts to say those words back but she said them. She looked at Lisa who was looking back at her like she was a ghost and then.......then she passed out, right in front of her. She somehow holded Lisa to save her from falling.

"Lisa.....Lisa ! Are you okay? "

No Response.

Then she was the panicking one and trying to help Lisa. She and Lisa exchanged roles within span of few moments. She didn't even knew who was the drunk one between them, she was sure it was her.
She laid Lisa on couch and brought another water bottle from kitchen and sprinkled some water on Lisa's face to make her conscious. Lisa opened her eyes and she felt relieved that she's totally fine. Lisa sat up quickly and looked around. First she looked at her then at the door. She was about to ask her how she's feeling but Lisa suddenly jumped up from couch.

"Youuuu... you have to go... i meannn i havveee to go..... Luca... Louis... theyyy... theyyy are alone.... " Lisa stuttered.

"But.... "

"Goodddd nighttt Rrrooo.... Rosé ! Bye. "

And then she ran away from there while Rosé was still on her place,like a statue. She was so confused about what happened. One moment Lisa was crying in Rosé's arms to stay and never leave her and then next moment she confessed and fainted. Then she was left alone in her apartment like nothing happened, like they didn't even confessed to each other.
Why this girl is so simple still so complicated at the same time. Rosé groaned and fell back on her couch and closed her eyes. Thats not how it was supposed to be. They were supposed to hug each other after their confessions, maybe cry but they were supposed to do something but instead here she was alone, left hanged in the middle.

                 =======
LISA POV

Lisa was standing at the front of Rosé's apartment. She knew she did wrong by running away from there but she was so panicked and shook at that moment when Rosé confessed to her that she fainted. When she got her senses back, she didn't knew how to respond because she was ashamed so she chose to run to calm herself. Rosé likes her back also. She was so happy that she even forgot that she came in her car and took bus to return home. She didn't even knew whom to tell all this.
Liar, first thing she did after reaching home was to call Jisoo and yell everything. She got so much cursed scolding by Jisoo for running away. She swears that if Ms. Kim haven't managed to calm down Jisoo then she would've probably killed her through the phone.

She was standing at the same spot from last 10 minutes and don't know how to talk to Rosé and how she will respond. This is it Lisa. You've already confessed to her. What a fool she is. She didn't even realised when she confessed in the first place. But its done now and you just have to do it again. She finally knocked at the door. Her heart was jumping in her chest and she can feel her vein popping in her forehead. What if Rosé refused to talk to her. What if she confessed just to make her feel less guilty and now she's regretting her decision. So many thoughts were going through her mind when suddenly door opened and she saw Rosé standing there like.....like she was too tired but still looking so gorgeous at the same time. Her eyes got surprised on seeing Lisa but then they stared at her the same way....... like they did when she saw Rosé for the first time in that bus. Expressionless but at the same trying to search something. How far they came from there. From sharing rides in bus to sharing parts of their lives with each other. From being strangers to friends to finally lovers. Can she use this term for them, she wasn't sure. She was so lost she didn't even noticed Rosé was waiting for her to say something.

"Hi !" She waved her hand awkwardly.

Rosé looked at her for few secs but then waved back and moved to the side for her to come inside. She slowly went inside Rosé's apartment, Rosé behind her and with each step her heart was thumping more loudly. They both were standing in the hall. She closed her eyes and didn't looked back but knew Rosé was looking at her, waiting for an answer.
She can do it. Yes, she can do it. Lisa, you can do it.

"I know... I am sorry... I mean i want to say sorry for running away........yesterday and i know it was wrong of me to do it.... justttt just after confessing my feelings to you,after confessing what i truely feel for you but i..... "

Her words didn't even got more chance to come out when suddenly she was pulled back and felt pair of hands cupping her face and soft lips on her own. Her breathe got hitched in her throat. She opened her eyes in shock and saw Rosé's beautiful face. Her whole body felt electric sensation passing through her. Rosé's eyes were closed, forehead resting on hers, her lips touching hers but not moving, still waiting for her permission to kiss her. She realised that she don't need anymore words to express what she feels in her heart. Rosé and her, they both are persons of few words. They never needed fancier words to express their feelings even when they were friends so why now. She smiled and kissed her back, kissed her back with all she have. She felt Rosé's hand sneeking to her neck , another in her hairs. She replicated her actions, trying to feel what Rosé was feeling. Their kiss was so beautiful. She felt like they are pouring all their feelings through it ,confessing every word, every thought through it to each other and when they finally broke their kiss and looked at each other, the smile on their faces was confession in itself that how much they like each other and how much they can't live without each other from now on. But she still wanted to say something to Rosé to make sure to her that how much she likes her, how much she loves her.

"That was...... "

"Hot...! " Rosé finished and smiled at her with eyes closed.

"Yeah.... "

"And amazing too! " Rosé breathed.

"Yeah... Just like you." Lisa replied in her raspy voice.

Rosé face turned red on hearing her words and she hid her face in Lisa's chest. Lisa hugged her as it was safest thing in the world to do in that moment. As Rosé will disappear if she didn't do it.

Lisa also came to know one more thing that kissing is one of the best romantic feeling in world,only if the person she's kissing is Rosé. It was her first kiss. She had never kissed anyone before Rosé and she can't kiss someone else in her life except Rosé now because Rosé is the one for her, the only one.