19

Rosé revised all her chapters and was now about to prepare her dinner. After her chat with Lisa, she tried to sleep but was unable to, so she busied herself by focusing on her books and didn't even noticed when time flew. She was in no mood to cook food but she has no choice. She opened the kitchen cabinet and looked at the packets of ramyeon. This is it. She can manage tonight with noodles. She was about to fill water in the pan when her doorbell rang. Who's it now at this hour? Maybe her neighbor to borrow something again. Rosé went outside the kitchen to open the door. When she opened the door,she got surprised by seeing the person standing in front of her.

"Lisa.......!!!"

"I hope you are not mad at me ,will try to forgive me and still up for some cheeseburger and Mocha ! "

Lisa said with hesitation and pointed at the bag she was holding in her hand. Lisa's face was like a sad cute puppy looking for her master.
She looked really sad. Rosé's heart jumped miles high after seeing Lisa's gesture. She didn't ignored her, she cares for her. She came here, to her apartment just because she thought Rosé is mad at her. She can never get mad at her. Lisa is making it hard for Rosé to not fall for her.

"I can't forgive you, Lisa...

Lisa fell face and it looked like she was about to cry. Another rejection, Lisa thought but then Rosé smiled at Lisa and suddenly hugged her. Lisa was stunned by Rosé move.

"I can't forgive you because you've done nothing that needs forgiveness, why I'll be mad at you. You've done nothing wrong. I said i was just teasing you, okay. I don't know why you took it so seriously. And i am moved by your gesture, Lisa.

She broke the hug and looked at Lisa again.

"So, you are not mad at me ?"

"ohhh.... Lisa, i just told you. Now just come inside because i am very hungry and i don't want to eat cold burger. "

Rosé took bag from Lisa's hand and pulled her inside the apartment. Lisa just followed Rosé ,smiling sheepishly, looking at the way Rosé was holding her hand. Only she knew how loud her heart was thumping at that moment. But little did Lisa knew that she was not the only one whose heart was thumping loudly at that moment. Rosé was feeling  the same too.