34

"You know you have a lot of explaining to do. " Rosé said to Lisa.

Both were sitting at the Rosé's couch facing each other with cup of coffee in their hand.

"Yeah, i know. " Lisa replied back with a small smile.

"Okay, so why......why you ran away? I mean yesterday.... after, you know !" Rosé asked  with hesitation.

"I was ashamed.... "

"Ashamed? Why? Of what? "

"Of.... Fainting just after confessing and hearing your confession." Lisa said with her eyes closed in embarrassment while Rosé was looking at her with amusement.

"Its weird but if this is the reason then its okay...... I thought....thought that you regretted whatever you said to me, thats why you ran away. " Rosé said sadly to Lisa.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Rosé.

"Hey, i really like... you. I mean.... you know what i am trying to say... and i never regretted any feeling that i have for you. " Lisa said in determined tone to assure Rosé.

"And what types of feelings you have for me?" Rosé smirked at Lisa.

Lisa's face turned red and she hid it behind coffee mug pretending to take a sip while Rosé was now giggling back at her.

"Okay, now your turn.Whats going on between you and Jisoo? I mean why would you.... "

"Nothing, there's nothing going on......"

"No, Jisoo said you were jealous and.....

"She said whattttt??? " Rosé shouted in shock.

"That you are jealous of her and you will confess your real feelings if we'll make you jealous which i knew was stupid because i thought that you don't like me back and refused but she was still persistent about her idea which she didn't even told me. " Lisa said in one breathe.

"She was pretending... Oh my God.... She don't like you.... i thought that she..... Whats going on, please tell me everything clearly." Rosé asked inching closer to Lisa in tension.

"Jisoo..... She don't like me, i mean like me but just as a friend. We are good friends.We met when she came to meet her fiancè at office and thats how we became friends. I wanted to tell you about her but never got the chance. Then she saw you at the coffee shop and said something like you glaring at her and said you were jealous which i believed for a moment and you knew what happened later...."

"So the person you said you liked that night was not Jisoo?"

"Yes, it wasn't Jisoo, it was.... you. Still you."

"ohhh.... But wait a minute, did you just said she has a financè? Am i right? "

"Yes, Miss Kim,my boss is her fiancè. You met her last night, remember. Kim & Kim Law Firm. Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo! " Lisa answered calmly.

Rosé rewinded everything in her mind that happened yesterday, from meeting Jisoo to having a deal with Jennie at the bar. Holy Jesus, those girls totally played her into confessing to Lisa which is totally good but still she got fooled. She started laughing when she realised how jealous she was of Jisoo but in reality it was opposite and how much that girl was trying to help her. Lisa was looking at her with confusion.

"Is everything okay, Rosé? " Lisa asked with concern.
Rosé looked back at Lisa and realised how much cute and innocent she is. She don't even know what her friend Jisoo's plan was and her boss was also involved in it.
Lisa Manoban, the one she met at the bus by chance, she like this girl so much who luckily also likes her back. She can't ask for anything else. Right now this is all she want.
She took Lisa's mug from her hand and placed it on the table along with hers. Then she shifted more closer to Lisa who was nervous as hell and was sliding toward the couch's arm. Rosé smiled at her and straddled her ,placing both her arms around her neck.

"Whhhattt... What are you doingggg, Rosé? " Lisa asked nervously.

Rosé touched Lisa's nose in an eskimo kiss and Lisa closed her eyes at the touch. They stayed like that for few moments. Rosé was trying to memorise Lisa's features who has shut her eyes tightly.

"How good you are in calculations, Lisa? " Rosé asked with a grin.

"What? "

Lisa opened her eyes confusingly and looked at Rosé who was smiling at her.

"I asked how good you are in calculations, you are a finance
manager, right! "

"That i am... Yes... I am pretty decent...i mean... i have a job in same field, so... " Lisa said innocently which was making Rosé fall for her more with each passing second.

"So can you calculate exactly how many dates and kisses it'll require to make you my girlfriend?"

Rosé asked Lisa whose eyes widened at her question. Lisa opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Rosé was waiting patiently for her answer but deep down she was nervous as hell. Lisa was looking at her with open mouth and wide eyes. Then she closed her eyes and opened them again with a smile.

"Ahh.... According to my calculation, there will be no need for anything as i'll accept your offer no matter what but you still have to keep them under the advances strictly, it'll benefit you alot in the long run."

"Surely, without any doubt. So its a yes !" Rosé shouted excitingly.

Lisa nodded back happily and pulled Rosé by waist and closed the gap with a tight hug who hugged her back with the same intensity.

"Yes, its a yes, Rosé! "

fin.

                    ::::::::::

Thanks for bearing my slow and raw writing. I know i am not that good at writing stuff and all. It was supposed to 15 chapters only but my imagination kept struggling. I am thankful to every person who spent their precious time on this story specially @TheDaffodil , you are that constant support that everyone need.

Also you can check my new short story "Chocomint" too😊.

- Crockspo