29

"Okay, so plan is very simple. We'll invite Lisa and Rosé with us to BlackLabel bar, l'll make sure Rosé gets jealous of me and Lisa as she already thinks that Lisa likes me and.....well ,i hope she'll do something about her feelings then. Thats it ,thats all i have, maybe it'll work." Jisoo confessed.

"Don't you think this plan has loopholes. I mean why Rosé will get jealous of someone else's financè and why she'll come with us in first place. Even Miss Manoban will refuse. She's not that typical lets go party type girl. Lastly, did i hear you right? You said you'll make her jealous.... Are you alright? Her or me? You know I'll be there also." Jennie whined.

Jisoo hugged Jennie and kissed her cheek. Jennie gave her pouted look.

"First of all, she don't know i am engaged and second she thinks that Lisa likes me and last, they'll come because Lisa can refuse me, her friend but not her boss which is you, my love." Jisoo smirked.

"I never thought that ever in my life, I'll had to use my boss power for matchmaking and i can invite my employee and her love interest to a bar so they can somehow be together." Jennie deadpanned.

"Hey, she's not just a mere employee. She's my...your financè dear friend and my future bridesmaid. Okay! " Jisoo said with a smile.

"Hold on , you said bridesmaid........ You want to marry me, Jisooya !!!! Oh my God!!! You want to marry me, i can't believe it. " Jennie was literally jumping on her feet.

" You are crazy you know, obviously I'll marry you. Who else i am supposed to marry, dummy! But not now because first we have some work to do. " Jisoo said seriously.

"Okay...yes...i mean i am excited, leave everything on me now." Jennie said.

.........................................................
Rosé POV

"What place is this, Lisa?Are you sure your boss asked you to come here." Rosé said as she was scanning the dark light filled bar with both her hands in her jean pockets. Lisa was standing beside her with a tense look.

"I don't know! The address is correct and i have never been to a bar before so.... I am so sorry you had to come with me. She told me to bring a friend and i.... "

Rosé looked at Lisa's tensed face and placed her arm around her shoulder to ease her.

"Its okay ! I also don't have much experience in this. I mean i have been to a college friend's party but thats it. So we are in it together." She smiled at Lisa.

Lisa nodded her head and removed her arm and held her hand tightly. Rosé looked at their hands and made her way through crowd toward the bar making sure Lisa was okay behind her. When they finally reached the less crowded area, they both settled on the empty chairs.

"Seems like its a very popular bar, i mean just look at the crowd. " Rosé said.

"hmmmm... I have never seen so many people together except some office seminars." Lisa answered.

The bartender approached them and looked at them with his practised smile.

"So what you two gorgeous ladies will like to have! " He said and Rosé and Lisa both looked at each other confusingly because none has any idea what to order.

"The ladies will like to have two margaritas !" said a voice from behind. They both turned and Jisoo was standing there in a white dress with a smile on her face.

"Ohh... thank God Jisoo, you are here." Lisa said with relief.

"Only Lisa can show upto a bar in office clothes! "Jisoo joked and Lisa hit her arm.

Rosé looked at Jisoo girl, the same girl from coffee shop that Lisa likes. She thought.
The girl hugged Lisa and placed her arm around her. Lisa didn't removed her arm like she did with Rosé before which hurt Rosé. Then Jisoo focused her gaze on Rosé and she also looked into her direction.

"Hi... I am Jisoo Kim and you are....? Jisoo looked at Rosé with a smile.

"I am Park Chaeyoung, Lisa's friend." Rosé said with a smile.

"Wow, finally we met. You are Rosé, right ! Lisa talks about you alot whenever we are together."
She side hugged Lisa and Lisa just smiled. It was taking Rosé every inch of decency to stay in her seat and not jump at her.

"Thanks but unfortunately Lisa never mentioned you to me. " Rosé said smiling.

Jisoo smirked at Rosé and shaked her head.

"Maybe some relations are worth keeping private and don't need tags, thats why. "

She looked at Lisa who was looking at her with confused look.(Clueless girl !!!)

Then she winked at Rosé and Rosé looked at her with intense gaze. The atmosphere was certainly streched, the only oblivious person was Lisa. Thankfully, the bartender came back with their drinks and placed them in their front. Rosé thanked him and took her drink. She took a sip to calm her mind. Oh, it contain alcohol. Lisa don't drink. She was about to stop Lisa from taking the drink when Jisoo suddenly stopped Lisa before she can.

"No, it contain alcohol and you don't drink,Limario!" She said to Lisa. Lisa thanked her and placed drink back.

"Then why did you ordered it for her in the first place." She asked Jisoo.

"Its not for her, its for me! Her boss gonna order hers only if she came back and join us." Jisoo laughed and answered by finishing the drink.

"ummm... Then why you ordered for me. Its not like you know me." She asked her.

"I know alot of things, believe me. Alot..... " Jisoo stopped laughing and said slowly.

"Why are we here, Jisoo and where's Miss Kim?" Finally Lisa spoke.

"Aishhh... Don't ask me. She's out attending some urgent call. She'll be back in few minutes. She just wanted to hang out with...you know my  close friends and.....ohhh there she is. " Jisoo pointed toward a girl in black dress who was making her way toward them through the crowd. Finally the girl made it to them and sighed.

"Thank God, i thought i was going to die of suffocation."

Then she looked at Lisa and her .

"Hello Miss Manoban ,i am glad you made it here with your beautiful friend.... " She shaked Lisa's hand and then she moved toward her.

"I am Chaeyoung... Park Chaeyoung and you are... Lisa's boss, i am assuming! " I offered my hand.

"Yes, you are right but you can call me Jennie. That'll be fine. " She smiled at Rosé. Rosé nodded her head.

Then she turned toward Jisoo who looked at Jennie with a smirk and Jennie smiled back at her like a lovesick puppy and then she hugged Jisoo. It was clear to Rosé from Jennie's smiling face that she likes Jisoo alot. Lisa likes Jisoo, Lisa's boss Jennie also likes Jisoo (Author and all readers like Jisoo too😅). Whats with everyone liking this Jisoo girl. She finished her drink and signalled bartender for refill. This night is going to be a hell one for her, she concluded.