24

Rosé was lying on her couch. She was finally free from her exams. She did well in her exams but still she wasn't happy. Reason.....Lisa was acting little strange from last two weeks.
Its not like she was exactly acting strange. She always wished her good luck before her each exam and asked how it went in the evening but still there was some kind of resistance present. She can feel it in their conversations, their messages. She didn't knew what happened . She has no idea, she was immersed in her exams and studies since whole month.
She decided to go to their local coffee shop. A cup of mocha can clear her mind maybe. Mocha, she smiled reminiscing her and Lisa's Mocha moment.

***********
Maybe coming to coffee shop was not a good idea. Now she knows why Lisa was acting weird. Lisa was here, she can't see her because of her back at Rosé but Rosé can clearly see everything even from her far table. Lisa was sitting at her usual table but she wasn't alone. She has a company, a girl, a beautiful girl, laughing at something Lisa said. They were comfortable with each other, way too comfortable upto the extend to make Rosé jealous. She tried to pretend that she was enjoying her coffee but her whole focus was on both of them. Lisa said something which made girl's face serious. She looked at Lisa with admiration and squeezed her hand that was placed on the table. Rosé squeezed her coffee mug handle with all her force assuming it as that girl's hand but what disturbed her more was the fact that Lisa showed no resistance,even it felt like she was comfortable with her touch. She can't take this anymore. She need to leave from here. She has no right on Lisa. They are just friends and she can spend her time with anyone she likes. But it doesn't feel right even in her mind , just thinking all this is hurtful. Maybe for Lisa, they're just friends but its not the case with her. She knows she feels something for her, something more than friends, something she can never have.