𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟒: 𝚻𝖍𝖊 𝐅𝖆𝛋𝖊 𝐏𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝒚.

Warning: Smut ;)

Warning: Smut ;)

Monday January 13th 1996, 7:09PM

The 2nd term has started and bigger problems started as well.

Severus started giving occlumency lessons to Harry, which meant he had to be more careful now, because if the Dark Lord found out, it will not end well at all.

Speaking of Voldemort, today, while Severus was giving Harry occlumency lessons, I was in my office, helping him grade the homework that he gave his students for winter break.

All of a sudden my left arm flinched, so I rolled up my sleeve and looked at the Dark Mark and saw that nothing happened, the mark wasn't, shall I say, moving.

"Why did my arm flinch?" I muttered to myself.

Because this wasn't the "real" Dark Mark, but only a copy of it, the only feeling that I would have when Voldemort would call a meeting were tingles, but the fact that it flinched meant something more, so I quickly went to the dungeons where Severus and Harry where.

When I arrived at his office I could hear him talking with Harry.

"Control your emotions Potter." Severus said, just below shout.

I thought for a second before taking the courage to knock on the door, then I heard steps approaching

"Emilia, what's wrong?" Severus asked after he opened the door.

"Did you feel it?" I questioned

"Feel, what exactly?" Severus questioned back, raising an eyebrow.

"The Dark Mark." I whispered.

Severus then motioned for me to enter his office and I did so.

"Hello Harry." I greeted him with a small wave and he waved back

"What exactly did you feel?" Severus asked, looking for something in his drawer.

"Well, my arm flinched, but if it were for me to be called I would've only felt tingles."

"Flinched?" Severus questioned, looking at me confused

"Yes flinched, and I wondered of your arm did the same." I said, crossing my arms.

"I didn't feel anything, are you sure he didn't just call you, I mean, just you?" Severus asked at which I shook my head.

Severus then took a small vile and opening it, he then motioned for me to give him my left hand which I did and he rolled up my sleeve.

"Potter we'll have to continue another day" Severus told him after looking at my mark.

Harry nodded and then left the office.

"Does it hurt?" Severus asked, taking, what I think it was ointment, from the vile and massaging my mark

I shook my head, before closing my eyes and sighing, relaxed from Severus massage