𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟔: 𝐏𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝐯𝖊

Warning: death, blood

May 1st 1998...Hogwarts

The past week has been a mess, Severus and I were stressed out because of the new ruled put upon Hogwarts security, and worst of all was that Severus was yet again on the edge, sometimes lashing out at me for the littlest things that I may have done wrong.

I knew Severus was a short tempered man, and honestly, I was too sometimes, but for the past week he hasn't been himself at all, it's like June was happening all over again, let's just hope that this time no one will die...right?

-

"Snape!" Alecto shouted, barging into his office

"There is such thing as knocking, Carrow" Severus said looking up from his book, and I looked up from the essays which I was grading

"Not to mention that it's almost midnight" I added

"That doesn't matter now!" she said with a slight shout "what matters is that Potter has been spotted in Hogsmead!"

My eyes widen at her words, Severus's as well.

"Wake up all the staff and tell them to get the students in the Great Hall" Severus said in a hurry as he got up from his chair

Alecto nodded before leaving in a rush to obey Severus's orders

"So, what now?" I asked Severus softly

"We go to the Great Hall" he said

I got up and left the room with him, unknown to us that his necklace was shining in the moonlight, placed on his office table...

As me and Severus entered the great hall we saw four groups of students in the Hall, each representing its house

Severus walked down the small path created by the students before stopping as both him and I arrived in front of the students

"Many of you are surely wondering why I summoned you at this hour" Severus said, his voice calm, but at the same time echoing throughout the whole Great Hall "It has come to my attention" he went on "that Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmead"

The whole Hall erupted in murmurs, students whispering

"Now" Severus spoke again and the Hall fell silent "should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with of the severity of their transcreation"

I smiled in my head, I knew that it wasn't the time, but the fact that me and Severus have been, secretly, helping Harry and now he told the others not to do so, made me smile.

"Furthermore" Severus's words snapped me out of my thoughts "any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty"