New Beginnings

It was seven in the morning. Izuku yawned as it dawned on him that today was indeed the beginning of his journey to becoming a hero. As he git dressed he knew that he was going to stand out of the class like a sore thumb.
Yet like always he never cared about the people who were near him. When he was 4 and his quirk first appeared he immediately got used to the facts that humans were the lowest of the low. As his quirk gave insight in the thought of everyone around him, he quickly got used to the fact that nobody was to be trusted. As he tied his shoelaces, he remembered the day he first read the thoughts of a child rapist. He was a  local barber. People knew him as a kind hearted man. As soon as izuku saw him  he began screaming. He had never seen something so horrifying. Izuku's now dead father tried to calm him down but izuku just kept seeing blood.

After locking his apartment,he started walking towards UA. Izuku got his primary education from Pakistan. When he was six they moved to Japan as his father had been transferred to the Japan branch of the company. When Izuku's quirk first appeared, his family simply thought that he had a mind reading quirk. Which was quite powerful as they found that the radius he covered with his quirk was of a 1000 meters. But nobody had ever thought that his quirk would be the most powerful in history.

          As he approached door to class 1A ,he took a deep breath and ...

To be continued...