Quirk Test

As Izuku was lost in his own thoughts, he was interrupted by a hobo looking man. Izuku recognized the man    was eraserhead . Izuku respected the quirkless. In a world where everyone was born with an ability envied by gods , the quirkless had to earn godhood. In a society where they had been termed as useless or defective, to survive was the most difficult task. Eraserhead might not have been quirkless, he fought like a quirkless. As his quirk could only erase others quirks .

Izuku pov...
I saw the hobo looking man speaking and immediately understood that he wanted us outside to test our quirks.
He gave us some clothes and left us. Two boys who introduced themselves as ejirou kirishima and denki kaminari came towards me to talk but i left towards the training grounds.

After a while, all the students were in the training ground. Hobo asked the angry boy who i just now learned as bakugou katsuki to throw a ball. I put my airdots in my ears and started to listen to music. I didn't bother to see the score as i knew that my quirk had nothing to do with physical prowess. After that he told all the students to run a 50 M race in which i did not run but walked to the other point. I came in last in all the tests. In the last test, he ordered me to throw the ball as far as u could.  The hobo for the first time looked angry my score in the ball throw was 30 metres and i was indeed in the last place. I knew that he was going to expel me as he had promised the class that he would expel the student who came last. He told me i was expelled. My face still remain emotionless and i started walking back towards the class. The class was in shock. A kid named shoto todoroki who also refused to talk displayed emotions that consisted of worry and anger. As i was about to walk away, Nezu stopped me. I was HAPPY.

Nezu pov...
        I was watching the class 1A as they attempted their quirk tests. I was shocked to see what izuku was doing. To not put any type of effort would get him expelled . I knew that his quirk was registered as mind reading which izuku himself had said was an understatement. I knew that meant izuku had great powers. Then i saw aizawa expell Izuku Midoriya. I don't know how but my body started moving. It was like i was not in control of my body. I saw my body being led to the training ground.  In that moment, i had already deduced that it was a part of Izuku's quirk. Whatever was affecting me was a mental quirk and in the current situation where i was being led to was izuku midoriya who again had a mental quirk.

Izuku saw me and started grinning which further started to shock the class.
I knew that Izuku had brought me here to defend him. So i did what he had commanded of me. Just then i felt my body feeling heavy and i knew that i was in control of my body.

Dialogue between Nezu and Aizawa:

  Nezu:Sorry aizawa, but izuku here cannot be expelled.

Aizawa was flabbergasted because Izuku was the first student that nezu had protected . Before that he could expel whoever he wanted and nobody could question him.

Aizawa: what do you mean Nezu? The kid failed all the quirk tests. He doesn't deserve to be in class 1A
     Nezu was furious about this. He hated opposition. He quickly shot down by answering back.

Nezu: you could expel other students but not him after all i was the one who recommended Izuku to the hero course!

       Now Aizawa was close to losing conscious. Nezu had never recommended a student before. Now he was beginning to be afraid of izuku.
If he could impress Nezu, then this kid was not to be taken lightly.

The class on the other hand was quite shocked. It was common knowledge that the principle had never recommended a student. Not only that they had no idea what Izuku's quirk was. Some like Yaoyorozo Momo  had already established that izuku probably had a mental quirk.

After this nobody talked for a while and had been instructed by the principal to go back to class.

    But izuku was told by Nezu to follow him back to his office

To be continued ....