Aftermath Part 2

All might held his breath. Of all the things he would have expected Izuku to say , this was not one of them. He gulped as he looked into Izuku's eyes . It was like they were taunting him to come up with the comeback. After a minute of silence , all might let go of his breath.

All might: who told you this young midoriya ?

Midoriya didn't reply. He kept staring all might in the eyes. All might was scared . The boy looked at all might with his hollow ruby eyes.

izuku: I know everything. Nobody tells me anything ,usually it's the other way around.

After that midoriya didn't talk. All might escorted him towards the principal office.

As izuku opened the door, he found Nezu looking at him with anger in his eyes.

Nezu told all might and izuku to sit in front of him.

Nezu: Izuku ! What did you do to Bakugo?

Izuku: Just gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Nezu: what is that supposed to mean? We took him to recovery girl.he hasn't spoken in an hour . According to video evidence, he was screaming and crying as he was going through physical torture yet his body is completely fine. There isn't even a scratch on his body.

Izuku:  You do know that he likes to hurt people. In his memories, I saw him kill a quirk less boy. First he used his explosions on his back but he didn't die from that . So he stabbed him in the heart and then threw the body in a lake.

All might and Nezu were dumbfounded. They were not expecting this.

Izuku: He was going to kill her as well . I am talking about Momo. He hates her because she was first in the quirk test. He was not simply assaulting her. He was going to use a gauntlet filled with nitroglycerin on her. She couldn't have survived that.

Nezu: and do you have proof  of these very serious allegations you are placing on him. While the one with Mrs yaoyorozo  can be considered correct. According to you, he has committed a murder.

Izuku gently motions Nezu and all might to grab his hand. As they grab his hand. Izuku closes his eyes.

Next thing all might and Nezu was the  m in the woods.

  "It's a memory "
Midoriya commented.

To be continued....