Friends with Benefits

When Izuku went back to class, he was stopped by an old family friend. Izuku could see it on Momo's face that she was angry.

Momo pov...

He still had an emotioless face which  caused me to fume with anger. I thought that if i just confront my old friend maybe he would be happy and hug him.  I began the conversation as he looked at me like someone would look at a wall.

Momo: Izuku! Do you not recognize me? We have known each other for years. We used to be best friends. You never once visited us. You didn't give us an address or a phone number to call you. My dad was so worried about you.
He looked for you for years before he stopped.

    Momo suddenly started crying and hugged izuku tightly. Izuku didn't like to be hugged but he read the room and hugged her back. For the first time in a long time izuku felt affection and could not help but hug her even more tightly.  While his brain cringed at the thought, his heart had already given in to the warm feeling. He soon noticed that the class was watching them hug. So he broke the hug and started explaining to Momo.
Izuku: Momo after my parents, i moved away with my uncle. He lived in the countryside which as you know is quite faraway from the city. And i was still grieving so i forgot to give you a number.

As it was the end of the first day of school. Momo came upto izuku and told him to come to her house and  meet her parents . But Izuku put her off by saying his uncle and he had some work to do

Izuku was quite happy with himself. As always things went as he had planned. He had successfully gotten both Nezu an Momo off his back.

                    The one thing that Izuku wanted people to know about him was

"DO NOT PRY INTO HIS LIFE"

TO BE CONTINUED...