🌥Crazy Powers 🌥

"Jeongguk?"

"Hm?"

"I'm about to go check out the garden, did you want to come with me?"

Jeongguk swung his blanket off and stretched, Hoseok covering his eyes. Jeongguk never mentioned that he likes to sleep naked.

"Shit, sorry Hyung. Let me change."

While Jeongguk got himself situated, Hoseok took out his phone. Earlier that morning he had got a message from his sister. She was sending him a care package from America.

Truth be told his sister, Dawon, would have taken Hoseok with her, but she couldn't. She was fresh out of high school with no real job. Hoseok doesn't hold it against his sister though.

"Alright, I'm done Hyung"

The two left the room and went down the stairs, following the signs. Yeah, they got a couple of looks, but it didn't bother them much.

"Holy shit, this place is amazing!" Jeongguk exclaimed as he opened the door to the garden. Different types of flowers were everywhere. In the back, Jeongguk saw a HUGE Venus Fly Trap. It was so tall, that it probably ate people instead of flies.

"What can I do for you guys?" A girl asked coming over.

"We just wanted to see, that's all," Hoseok asked.

"Ok, but just be mindful of the people around you. Every other day you will find Witches and Fairys in here helping the flowers out. Just make sure not to get in the way."

Hoseok and Jeongguk nodded and started walking through. The flowers were so beautiful. What surprised Jeongguk we're the black flowers. They were dripping with ink.

"Does this catch your interest?" A girl asked walking over. She had long black hair with pink strands here and there. Her eyes were blue and her lips were painted light pink.

"Yes, what is it?" Jeongguk asked.

"No one knows."

"How do you not know what flower you're growing?" Hoseok asked.

"The school didn't grow this garden, we only take care of it. Our entire school belongs to Mins," The girl explained.

"Who are the Mins?" Hoseok and Jeongguk asked at the same time.

"An elderly couple. Mr. Min teaches regular history and Mrs. Min teaches vampire history," The girl answered.

"Two histories? Why not mash them into one?" Jeongguk asked himself.

"Mrs. Min is a witch and Mr. Min is a vampire. That's why they teach different ones."

"You can date a different species?" Jeongguk asked earning a weird look from the girl.

"Of course you can! My father is a human and my mother is a fairy."

"So, do you have crazy power?" Jeongguk asked moving his fingers.

"No, I take after my father. Though my mom is a fairy, I am human. I have no magic powers. I'm just Jung Hayoon."

"Well Jung Hayoon, I'm Jeongguk and this is Hoseok."

"It's nice to meet you both, but if you will excuse me, I have to get back to the flowers."

They watched Hayoon leave and then continued walking through the garden.

"Hyung, are you going to join anything when classes start?" Jeongguk asked.

"I'm going to join dance."

"I should have figured. I think I want to join cheerleading."

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and looked at Jeongguk.

"Cheerleading?"

"Yeah, when I went to go talk to some of my friends from my town, I saw the cheerleaders practicing. I also so Jimin and Taehyung, so it's a good opportunity to make new friends. Plus I get to lift girls," Jeongguk explained with a small giggle.

Hoseok rolled his eyes as they kept walking. They decided to look at the huge Venus Fly Trap. It almost seemed like it was smiling at them.
Jeongguk, being the dumb person he is, went to touch it. His arm got shot, pushing him back just as the plant jumped at him. Hoseok and Jeongguk looked, seeing a tall guy walking up to them.

His hair was purple mixed in with a little blue. He wore a hat that covered his face from the sun, but you could still see a few details. He had two noticeable dimples, his face was a little chubby, and his eyes were two different colors. Black and purple.

"What the fuck are you thinking?! You don't go around touching man-eating plants! Especially ones that don't belong to you!" The guy yelled rubbing the Trap.

"My poor baby. Did these freaks scare you?"

"Excuse me, it just tried to eat me!" Jeongguk yelled.

"Because you scared her!"

"I scared her! She tried to fucking bite me!"

The guy just rolled his eyes as he lifted one of the huge leaves, spraying it with water.

"I'm sorry, who are you, and why are you treating it like a person?" Jeongguk asked.

"My name is none of your business. What are you even doing in here? Humans, you are such a pain in the ass."

"Namjoon... What are you doing yelling at these poor freshmen?" A girl asked walking over. She had an hourglass shape and her blond hair touched went her ass. Her eyes were cat-like and light pink.

"I'm a junior, not a freshman... Just saying," Hoseok said. The girl just rolled her eyes and looked at... Namjoon. Jeongguk and Hoseok assumed that's what his name was.

"The dumb one with the tattoos was trying to pet Fera. It's like he wanted to die," Namjoon said crossing his arms.

The girl walked up to Jeongguk and grabbed his arm. She took out a knife from nowhere and made a slice on Jeongguk's arm, the blood trailing down the blade.

The flytrap started going crazy

"She wants to eat you, I'd stay away from her if I were you. She was trained to kill humans, not become friends with them," The girl said wiping the bloody blade against the plant. It immediately sucked it up.

"We should get going Nammie, lunch will be served soon."