𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍

CHAPTER INCLUDES SWEARING AND KISSING

* time skip *

today was the day , the final it was england vs italy and to say the least the fans of both sides were going crazy all over social media

ENGLAND EURO PREDICTED LINEUP

ITALY VS ENGLAND MAY THE BEST WIN

ENGLAND VS ITALY WHO WILL LIFT THE CUP ? : EURO 2020 FINAL

i had woken up at 9:00am i honestly don't know why the game had started at 8:00pm but i had so much on my mind , i woke up and slowly slipped out of the duvet trying not to wake mason up, i tiptoed to the bathroom and washed my face over and brushed my teeth , i made bacon and eggs for breakfast because i knew that was one of masons favourites , i felt huge hands cover my eyes and heard a croaky voice say "guess who?" "mason obviously i don't live with anyone else" i giggled , i turned around and gave him a peck on the lips , well that's what i thought it was going to be , he lifted me up onto his waist with both of my legs wrapped around him he held my thighs for support as he carried me to the sofa and carried on kissing , until i heard the sizzling of bacon we both quickly rushed to the kitchen and had served breakfast.

i had put on one of masons past euro t-shirts and paired it with some black denim shorts , i did my hair in a slick back ponytail and paired it with some white airforces , mase loves it when I never put on makeup so i decided to put on some light makeup just to make myself feel more confident.

"stealing my t-shirts are we?" mason asked "i mean..." i started blushing whilst my eyes fixed on the floor he lifted my chin up with two fingers and gave me a hug whilst i laughed into the crook of his neck , "if we win this ill let you choose my outfits for greece" he said , as soon as those words left his mouth my face lit up he knew that i always wanted to do this since we both mocked his fashion sense all the time "bet" i held my fist out for him to spud and he did.

we arrived at wembley and luckily no one was there as it was around 12:00pm we walked into it and saw all the players in the lobby waiting for others , "hello" all the players said to us whilst exchanging hugs , once everyone had arrived we went to go find our rooms.

around 10 minutes of checking in and another 10 of trying to find the room we finally arrived , we let ourself in with the keycard , mason flopped on the bed and sighed, "you okay ?" i asked "yeah im just worried because im in the starting lineup and i just really want to score" he ranted "hey hey hey pause" i sat him up and we both looked eachother in the eyes whilst intertwining our hands "your going to do amazing , it doesn't matter about if you score or the opponents score , all it matters is that you've tried your best and you know that , i know you want to lift the cup , so does the rest of your team and I want you to but i promise you you are such a great footballer there's nothing to be stressing about , they play dirty and we've watched them to know so stop stressing and come and give hugs before the match" i opened out my arms he came and rested himself in them and said softly "what would i do without you ?" "Stop getting all soppy your cute" i ruffled his hair and pecked his lips , he had taken a nap right up until 5:00pm.

"mason , you need to wake up love" i told him, "ughh i want hugs tho" he whispered "you'll get them soon i promise" i replied i had sat on my phone until he was finished getting ready.

"mase what had taken so long ?" i asked "well i had to look good" he replied , it was now 7:00 i had found my seat it was right next to foden as he was injured "hey ! how are you?" i asked "yeah im fine , just nervous aha" he replied , by the time we finished talking it was time to start the national anthems, england had walked out and the audience had joined in to sing next it was italys go and let's just say the British fans didn't want to hear it one bit.