𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

i always stared at the ring on my finger and i always will , i had always wondered if i would ever get married and if so who to ? i couldn't regret anything about marrying this man , he was the sweetest , spoiled me , took me to his games and so much more , i couldn't ask for any better.

i was standing here looking into his eyes , i still couldn't process that he proposed let alone my last name being "mount" , it was time to say my last words being a "monroe" and a declaration of love to mason.

Dear Mason,

never ever would i think id be staring into your eyes with a white dress on.
i look at you and every song i love and will continue to love will forever be shared with you , you continue to help me through everything.

from being with you at the bar to you making us official to now getting married is crazy to think about or even process.

you make me the happiest girl in the world you spoil me like crazy and words can't describe how grateful i am for you , i love you.

"i do" mason said
"i do" i said smiling
and it was official , my name was now ivy mount, honestly i can't believe it i had to make a post and then it was celebration time.

"i do" mason said"i do" i said smiling and it was official , my name was now ivy mount, honestly i can't believe it i had to make a post and then it was celebration time

LIKED BY MASONMOUNT AND 967,660 OTHERS

IVYMOUNT username change now it's official 😕🤍.

VIEW ALL 1632 COMMENTS

BENCHILWELL didn't think you'd actually do it congrats you two tho 🥰👍
IVYMOUNT 🤍🤍

MASONMOUNT that man kissing you is fittt😫
IVYMOUNT cor i knowww 😍

TIMOWERNER @masonmount your sister ?
MASONMOUNT no timo she's my wife 😭
IVYMOUNT  😭 🤍

MAURAHIGGINS congrats bestie see me soon ! 🥳🥳
LIKED BY IVYMOUNT

we decided to have an after party at this special club part that we rented out , i managed to get us the vip area so mason wouldn't be with fans all night , i went back home and took off my dancing dress and i decided to wear a black right fitting dress which had puffy sleeves , i did some simple makeup and straightened my hair, i took a photo in the room before we had left so i could post it on hangover day.

we had arrived and got through the crowds of people into this vip area and saw all our friends and family, mason of course went over to the england & chelsea and i just sat on my own.

WE GOT HOME and decided it was time to have alone time, i basically had spent the whole night with chilly as we both hated parties and clubs , we thought they was the definition of an old drunk football audience when england had won the euros , wasn't the most pleasant sight.

it was around 3:30am and i had woken up from waves of constant nausea and had no sleep due to it , i was late by a long while but thought nothing of it , i walked downstairs and drunk some water and took some tablets , i turned around to bump into a muscly figure "sorry mase" i whispered "no it's fine what are you doing up?" he asked "felt sick so i got some water" i replied "ah right" his croaky voice filled the room as i walked off , i reached the bedroom and i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

authors note :
going to try a new layout , gonna be v organised this time , cant wait !! forgot about this story but im so glad I remembered to finish off this short but messy chapter !