Your relationship before you started dating

Samuel:
After you exchange your numbers you started going out and texting non stop. You both like each other a lot. But when the school started everything changed. You are with your group of friends and Samuel is one of the scholarship student, so you keep your friendship as a secret.

Ander:
You didn't talk with Ander for very long time, so one day when your teacher put you with Ander in project you were kinda scared and nervous. But after while when you were working on it you become closer than ever.

Guzmán:
Guzmán doesn't like you not just because you spill your coffee on him but also because you are Samuel twin sister and Nano younger sister. You are kinda enemies.

Nano:
Nano likes you because you are different than all the rich people from your school. You are kind, nice and beautiful inside out. You treat his brother Samuel like a normal human being not like the others. You are just like an angel for him.

Christian:
Christian has a huge crush on you. He thinks that you are so sexy and wants you so badly. He even learned something to get better grades just to empress you.

Polo:
Polo likes you like a friend more like Carla best friend. But he also thinks you are beautiful and sometimes dreams about you.

Valerio:
After the one night you become friends with benefits. So no feelings just fun. That's what he feels about your relationship.

Omar:
At the beginning you were just an another buyer for him but after while when you started talking more about your problems you become friends.

Patrick:
You have a big crush on him but for Patrick you are just a friend. He kinda likes someone else.

Phillipe:
He doesn't like you because he thinks that you want him just because your parents told you and forced you to.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys, thanks for reading and voting for this book. 🤍
Hope you will like this one.
Also sorry for any mistakes but English isn't my first language.
Love u, have a nice day. ✨💜