First Date 🤍

Samuel:
Samuel take you to the beach to have a romantic picnic with you. You were talking, eating and enjoying yourself and cuddle when the sunset came.

Ander:
Ander take you to your favourite coffee shop and after that to his house to watch your favourite movie from your childhood.

Guzmán:
Guzmán take you to an art museum because you love art and want to become artist one day.

Nano:
Nano take you to his house where he prepared dinner for you of your favourite meals.

Christian:
Christian take you to pizzeria and after that you went for long walk.

Polo:
Polo take you to Zoo because you love animals and because it always was your dream date.

Valerio:
Valerio take you to party. You were dancing all night.

Omar:
Omar take you to Planetarium because you love astronomy and astrology.

Patrick:
Patrick take you to concert of your favourite singer. You were singing your fav songs and hitting the dance choreography too.

Phillipe:
Phillipe take you to a fancy Italian restaurant. And then you went for a walk on the beach.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys, thank you for reading and voting for this book. 💜
Also sorry for any mistakes but English isn't my first language.
Have a nice day and enjoy it. 🤍✨