When he started having feelings for you

Samuel:
He always has a feelings for you but then Marina came in the picture. After he figured out that Marina cheated on him with his brother Nano you were there for him to cheer him up, to be his shoulder to cry on, to be his cuddle buddy and in that moment he knows that he loves you more than just a friend.

Ander:
When you were doing the school project he couldn't resist to your beautiful face and personality and fell in love with you all over again. He even regret the years he wasn't talking with you.

Guzmán:
Guzmán thought that you will be like every girl in school. Have a crush on him and to easy to get, even easier because you were scholarship student. But you were different than these girls you totally hate Guzmán because of the way he treat your brothers and friends. And that was a perfect challenge for him. The challenge that he didn't know will grow into something that calls feelings.

Nano:
When Samuel first invite you to their house he thought that you were very sexy and later admitted that you were also nice and kind. He started having a crush on you. He even asked Samuel for your phone number. After you started going to their house more often and you two started talking and flirting all the time Nano grow feelings for you that he never felt before.

Christian:
Christian felt for you at the first time he saw you. For him you were everything beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, a girl with good ass. And after you two started spending time together to help him with his studies he couldn't wait for you to be his.

Polo:
Polo kinda always has a feelings for you but he never admitted to himself. When Carla brought Christian into their relationship he was jealous on him. Polo thought that if he will make Carla jealous she will leave Christian and be with him again just like old times. So he started flirting with you, going out with you, being with you all the time to make her jealous. Little did he know that this game of pure jealousy will change into game of unexpected love.

Valerio:
When you guys started having the best friends with benefits relationship you both agreed to never felt anything for each other but maybe Velerio didn't understand your agreement too well.

Omar:
When you become friends you were the only one that he could tell anything without felling embarrassing or shameful. You were there for him and he was glad and happy. He was more then glad he was in love. He was in love with everything that have something to do with you.

Patrick:
At the beginning he likes someone else but that one girl didn't give him a change. He was feeling sad and have some many doubts about himself but you were there having the biggest crush on him and you were always showing your feelings towards him even he didn't want you at first. So he give you a change and asks you out and staring having a little feelings too.

Phillipe:
He always think that you don't like him and you're with him just because your parents so he never growth any feelings. But one day when he was really sick and he saw how afraid and caring you were towards him he never wanted to let you go.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys, hope you will like these one even I think that it's not that good.
Sorry for any mistakes but English isn't my first language.
Also thanks for reading and voting for this book. 💜
Have a nice day and enjoy it. 🤍✨