chapter 8

As midorima layed Kuoroko down on the bed and the others were behind, kuroko pulls Midorima over and kiss him. Kuroko layed down on the bed and Midorima was on top of him kissing each other passionately and the others starting to join in. Akashi went up to Kuroko and taking Kuroko up onto his lap and kissing him while playing with his chest. Kuroko moans in pleasure, along come with Murasaki and Midorima teasing him and touching him lewdly in a different part of his body. Kise, Kagami and Aomine were taking a shower to calm down since it was not their turn to be with Kuroko yet.
               As Murasaki was preparing Kuroko to be ready to take him in Akashi says, "Kuroko may I enter ?" In a sweet and sexy voice without hesitation kuroko turn around and take Akashi in from behind and kuroko holding on to Murasaki and kissing him. As Akashi move, Kuroko would let out a sweet sound-making everyone who heard it shiver in pleasure. Time passed midorima and Murasakibara get their turn with kuroko. As the three boys were panting and breathing heavily kuroko who is in the middle of them all turn his eye blank and looking at them like a hunter looking at his prey. He stands up and walks down from the bed, the white liquid is dropping down from behind but he does not seem to mind and walk out of them with his heat senses getting stronger. He walks out of the room but the boys could not follow because kuroko now is walking toward Kagami, Kise and Aomine.
           Kuroko looking around to see where his lover is and notice that his lover senses are in the sitting room. He walks toward the room and sees that his lover is having a hard time controlling themselves he smiles sweetly and walks up to Aomine, " hey hang on isn't your heat this time a little stronger than normal." Kuroko looks at him but did not respond and suddenly kiss him, Aomine is shocked but still go along and kiss him deeply. Kagami walks toward Kuroko and pulls his face off Aomine, "don't let me out." Kuroko turns around and pushes Kagami down on the sofa then kiss him and Kise came along insert his finger in Kuroko sensitive spot and he sweetly moans out. Aomine looks at kuroko with burly eyes of Alpha and could not control himself he grabbed Kuroko chin to face him and insert his tongue inside his mouth while Kagami is teasing Kuroko nipple. The three boys playing and teasing Kuroko around and finally, kise decided to be the first to enter Kuroko sweet body, "if it's hurt please tell me, I will do it slowly." Is he moving in and out Kuroko moans louder and sweeter. Aomine and Kagami keep teasing Kuroko sweet spot and making kuroko released his white liquid. Kagami did not wait for Kuroko to catch his breath he entered it and kuroko released his white liquid even more. Kagami moves his body and stratifies Kuroko, as he moves kiss lick Kuroko nap and bites him. Kuroko was in so much pleasure to the point he could faint. Kuroko grabs Aomine figure and sucks it as if he is trying to tell him that his mouth is too empty. Aomine gives what Kuroko wants and kuroko suck it as if it was an ice cream stick. Aomine gets his turn and doing it as if it was his first time with Kuroko.
           Many hours have passed kuroko is out of conscious and the boys help him clean up his body that is full of white sticky liquid and marks all over. They all slept together on the same bed with Kuroko wearing black oversized shirt underwear less in the middle of his lover. Kuroko accidentally calls out their name in his sleep the boys heard it and smile brightly at his cuteness and hug him and fall asleep happily.