chapter 51.2

Some ran over to surround their master in the circle. Midorima carefully checks on Kuroko, "... it's going to be ok. The children just got a little scared but we need to bring you to the hospital just to make sure." Hanamiya takes out his gun and starts shooting back at the opposite side. Hanamiya, "I will protect you...bring him to the car how Midorima. If anything happens to him I will kill you." Kuroko shakes his head strongly though he is hurt, he grabbed Hanamiya's sleeves, "no...no you promised to stay with me...don't leave me..." Hanamiya hold on to his hand and smiled, "I promised to follow you. Just wait for a little we will be back ok, baby? Don't worry about it everything it's going to be ok." Kise and Midorima take away Kuroko without him wanting to leave. K.N.S join in the fight and both parties shoot each other to protect their master and their loved one.

Hanamiya walk-off and started to fight back while Nash is hiding behind the car as the gun is still shooting. BANG, BANG, BANG the gunshot continuously shoots across the street. Lydia ran after Kuroko. Nash and Hanamiya notice and ran after her but did not shoot. Till they notice there is only one bullet they have left. They ran and ran over in front of Kuroko who refused to leave the place and sit on the ground mutinous and pushing Midorima and Kise away. Though he is small the two fell to the ground in a split of a second. The two that covered Kuroko is now on the ground, opening a chance for Lydia to shoot. She quickly points out the gun and smiled. She moves her finger and the bullet got out. Nash's eyes wide and quickly ran over in front of Kuroko.

In that second Nash was able to stop the bullet to reach Kuroko, but instead, it was he that get shot. Hanamiya ran over to look but his eyes is on kuroko, and he got up and ran over as quickly as he could. Hanamiya shouted, "NO DON'T COME HERE." The site was as if his word could not reach kuroko, he could not stop running. Hanamiya looks back at Lydia who again points off a gun. He ran and hug Kuroko and the gun was shot. Hanamiya slowly falls down and so is Kuroko...