chapter 24

Before the 'night'...
         After he wakes up he remembers everything that has happened and the fact that he lost his child. He cried but it was not long. His friends and family always visited him even if he does not talk to them. They would talk and tells him different things. Such as what they all do now and what they want to do. Of course, Nash and Hanamiya stay by his side always and his friends started to open up for the two. Kuroko laughs and smiles along with them as they talk but never a word is out of his. Four weeks have passed since.

       The night when his parents went back home taking Nigo with them and Tanaka went out with them. Nash and Hanamiya were out working and everyone let their guard down expecting that Kuroko would not do anything to harm himself. It is because of that, this is his best chance to do what he was waiting to do. He walks up to the top loof of the hospital still wearing the hospital gown. He stares at the big shiny bright moon and a dark sky full of stars. He staring at it for quite a while thinking that it's beautiful. It was too beautiful for him to even look at. He felt that he does not deserve to be standing here and looking at this stunning thing. He walks to the edge of the building. Crossing the bannister looking around to a bright city light. He smiles with tears, "it's wonderful, everything that I have seen and heard. I enjoyed every minute I have spent in this life, but I have enough and I don't want to continue l...living... So thank you mina-san and I'm sorry for everything..." He closes his eyes and let his hand off the bannister. His body facing the front of the building, his body was about to fall off along with his last tears. However, Hanamiya and Nash rush to grab him in the hand in time. He looks up and sees the two is trying to help him up, but he sighs, "please stop...you do not need to help me anymore. I'm very grateful for your help but I do not need it anymore. I don't want to continue living, I'm very tired and I can not handle things anymore. I don't have the will to keep on...so please let go of my hand." Nash and Hanamiya shout together, "NO I will not let go of your hand.
Nash, "kuroko, I will not let go of your hand no matter what. If you are going to die then I am going with you." Kuroko stands and Panic because he wishes to die alone,
Hanamiya says in desperate, "please Kuroko what do I have to do to save you. I don't want you to die like this. There are still many things I want you to see, I want to tell you and I want you to smile as   you use to."
Kuroko, "no, no there is nothing. Nothing at all. I don't want to...I give up on everything. I just want to die and disappeared. I want to be free. I..."
Hanamiya, "what about Nigo, your mother, father, Tanaka and all your friends... What about them. Do you think if you die everyone will be happy about it? So what if that ba****** throw you away, we are here for you. If you fall we will catch you, we will be with you. Think about Your Mother and Father at least how they would feel. You know how painful it is to lose a child. Do you want to parents to feel like that?"

         Kuroko looks at them desperately trying to help him when he insisted that he does not want to live. He realised and understands their speech. He saw a flashback of his mother and father taking care of him when he was broken apart. They were there for him. He remembered the promise they make together that he will live a good life and will not give up no matter how bad and broken his life is he will get up again. The two of them pull Kuroko up and fall on the ground and quickly get up to check if he is hurt anywhere. However, he was not hurt but his heart was hurting instead. Kuroko cried like he never cries before. Nash and Hanamiya pull him in their embrace while rubbing his back saying that it's ok to cry they will be there for him. Kuroko breaks down crying and expresses all of his emotions. The two sits there focusing on listening to him and stay with him until he falls out conscious from tired. Hanamiya carry him back to the room and they both sleep with him on the bed embarrassing him in his sleep and it was the first time in a while that Kuroko could peacefully fall asleep. He also dreams of his children but this time it was sad seeing his children saying goodbye to him, "mom don't blame yourself. It is not your fault. You protect us as much as you can already, you did your best and we are proud of you. Thank you for having us for just a moment but it's ok because we will get to meet again. I'm sure of that so live until then ok? We promise that we will see you again." They walk away holding each other hands. Kuroko was sad but was happier to see them again. He promised that he will continue living and wait for the moment they will meet again.