Meeting Son Goku! Starting a Grand Journey!

"Y/n!" Bulma's voice rang in your ear once again. You gritted your teeth and stopped the car, making Bulma slam into her seat.

"Yes, Bulma? Do you need something?" you asked her as she rose from her seat and stepped out of the car with the radar.

"This is why girls don't like you!" Bulma shouted as she glared at you.

"How do you know girls don't like me?! You're just some horny teenager who's looking for the dragon balls to get a boyfriend because no one likes you as a spoiled brat!" You shouted back as she started fuming.

"Shut up! I'm trying to see where it is!" Bulma said and looked at it. "It should be somewhere around here... hmmm... maybe a little more to the west."

"It's gotta be here. Mount Paozu, so far nothing interesting." You sighed as Bulma got back in the car.

She looked at you. "Hey, let me drive. You've been driving this whole time."

"Hmm... fine. I could use a break." You said as you switched seats and Bulma drove. Not even five minutes later. "BULMA! PERSON ON THE ROAD! STOP, DAMN IT!!"

"WAH!!" Bulma shifted the car and stopped it before hitting the person. "Y-You surprised me! H-Hey, that's dangerous!!!"

"I'm never letting you drive again." "That wasn't my fault!" Bulma shouted as the boy holding the big fish started to walk towards the car.

"Y-YOU MONSTER! YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL MY CATCH, AREN'T YOU?!?!" the boy shouted and started to get under the car and lift it. "GUGUGI...!! I-I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT...!!"

"Huh?!" Bulma shouted as you rolled out of the car window.

"Get out of the car!" You shouted to Bulma as the boy threw the car.

"COME ON!! I'M GONNA FIGHT YOU!!" He shouted as Bulma got out of the car. "Ahh, those weird yokai crawled out from the monster!"

"You little brat!" Bulma... fired a bullet at the boy?!

"BULMA! WHAT THE HELL?!" You quickly used your gravity glove to catch the bullet before it hit the boy.

You just barely got it as the boy got confused and angry. "W-WHAT KIND OF YOKAI MAGIC WAS THAT?! THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!!"

You put down the bullet and looked at the boy. "We're not yokai! We're humans!"

"Huh?! Humans?! Really?!" the boy stopped his attack and looked at you both.

"Of course!! Just like you! Look! Look!" Bulma hopped out of the car. The boy aimed the pole at you both.

"Don't move! Not a muscle!" the boy said as everyone put their hands up.

"You're distrustful!" Bulma said as you kicked her.

"Gee, I wonder why, dear sister." You said as the boy started to walk around. "Could it be that you were gonna shoot her?"

Bulma gritted her teeth, knowing that she was in the wrong and Goku looked at you both. "You seem different from me somehow... you both look soft and weak."

"Well, I'm a boy for starters. Bulma's the girl..." You said as the boy seemed shocked.

"Girl?! She's a girl?!" Goku was confused as Bulma sighed.

"What a country bumpkin, you act like you've never seen humans before," Bulma said as the boy stood up straight.

"It is the first time I've seen other humans." He said as he started to worry about his future. "My dead grandpa said if I ever met a girl, to be nice to her!"